Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Nice. That answered every paranoid question I have in regards to what to do and what to avoid. Y are there so many mokeys feeding bannana info to parrots out there? LOL

Nice. That answered every paranoid question I have in regards to what to do and what to avoid. Y are there so many mokeys feeding bannana info to parrots out there? LOL

Ppl just don't know or research for themselves and base their views on what they read online. The info is definitely out there but you have to know how to find it instead of blindly following someone who seems like they know what they're talkin about.

Very informative post which confirms my experience. I could take high doses of tren while keeping my estrogen low and taking nolva. Zero nipple issues.

Austin aka the mad scientist thanks for the useful info as I am thinking about tren for my next cycle and had alot of questions concerning prolactin and the answers to that as well as estrogen and progesterone def help clear alot up..

I start my pct next week so when should I go? Also on my next cycle when is the est time for bloodwork to check the potency of my gear and check my estrogen, prolactin, and progesterone levels? I greatly appreciate the information my friend as I have learned alot from you guys and want to make sure I am doing everything right from now on budday!

Austin where can I get bloodwork, what do I tell the doc, and what all do I need tested?
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-get-accurate-testosterone-level-results.html
I start my pct next week so when should I go? Also on my next cycle when is the est time for bloodwork to check the potency of my gear and check my estrogen, prolactin, and progesterone levels? I greatly appreciate the information my friend as I have learned alot from you guys and want to make sure I am doing everything right from now on budday!
Blood work timing listed at the end of this thread...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ng-executing-successful-cycle.html?highlight=

There was on error on his part while editing and computer crashed. I'll get the content that I can find back up but in the meanwhile I'm sure the OP was quoted so you should try looking through the thread for a quote.

Austinite , if i have small lump under one breast(tst deca dbol) - would you use nolvadex instead arimidex cuz i already have adex on way, just didnt start using it so im asking for advice , thx you for your time and help

one nipple quite painful , second one really not - adex or nolvadex ? Ihave that problem already for about month ... what would you do

Austinite , if i have small lump under one breast(tst deca dbol) - would you use nolvadex instead arimidex cuz i already have adex on way, just didnt start using it so im asking for advice , thx you for your time and help

Austinite isn't on here anymore so he's unable to answer your question.

Adex will not do much if anything for your gyno. If you're trying to reverse gyno you will need raloxifene or tamoxifen (nolvadex).

Back