Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

That's great news for him, shitty for us. Good thing we still have you dre. :p

It's awesome news for him, having a book and a study published is certainly an accomplishment. Thanks for the kind words my friend, hopefully we all can fired our knowledge :)

hm

Austinite isn't on here anymore so he's unable to answer your question.

Adex will not do much if anything for your gyno. If you're trying to reverse gyno you will need raloxifene or tamoxifen (nolvadex).

Can u explain or repeat why would not arimidex help with that lump ...

Can u explain or repeat why would not arimidex help with that lump ...

Arimidex Is an aromatase inhibitor. It binds with the aromatase enzyme and doesn't allow it to convert testosterone to estrogen. This will control your estrogen levels but not do anything for existing gyno. It can help PREVENT gyno BEFORE it happens but again will not do anything for gyno you already have.

Raloxifene and tamoxifen are SERM's (selective estrogen receptor modulator) and work directly in the breast tissue. On of their most important functions is to bind to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue and act as an antagonist. By doing this it prevents estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor directly in breast tissue and treats gyno directly.

ok

Arimidex Is an aromatase inhibitor. It binds with the aromatase enzyme and doesn't allow it to convert testosterone to estrogen. This will control your estrogen levels but not do anything for existing gyno. It can help PREVENT gyno BEFORE it happens but again will not do anything for gyno you already have.

Raloxifene and tamoxifen are SERM's (selective estrogen receptor modulator) and work directly in the breast tissue. On of their most important functions is to bind to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue and act as an antagonist. By doing this it prevents estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor directly in breast tissue and treats gyno directly.

So should i start with nolvadex for lets say month or two and then continue with arimidex or can i stack both(20 mg nolva a day and 0.5 mg arimidex 2x a week? I heard these 2 things should not be used together is it truth or myth ? Thanks guys

So should i start with nolvadex for lets say month or two and then continue with arimidex or can i stack both(20 mg nolva a day and 0.5 mg arimidex 2x a week? I heard these 2 things should not be used together is it truth or myth ? Thanks guys

He reposted the OP. Answers all your questions.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/656871-estrogen-prolactin-progesterone-management-gynecomastia-prevention-reversal.html

Are you on cycle or off? If you're off cycle I wouldn't bother using the arimidex. You risk crushing your E2 levels and also affecting your blood lipids. If you're off cycle just do 40mg/day Nolva/tamoxifen for a week then do 20mg/day until its gone.

Are you on cycle or off? If you're off cycle I wouldn't bother using the arimidex. You risk crushing your E2 levels and also affecting your blood lipids. If you're off cycle just do 40mg/day Nolva/tamoxifen for a week then do 20mg/day until its gone.

Im on cycle , i will for sure start using nolvadex as u said however dont know if arimidex has its place somehow little bit ( 0.5 2x a week + that nolva or after nolva discontinue) or should i just stop thinking about arimidex and save that for later because i have it home already so its useless right ?

Im on cycle , i will for sure start using nolvadex as u said however dont know if arimidex has its place somehow little bit ( 0.5 2x a week + that nolva or after nolva discontinue) or should i just stop thinking about arimidex and save that for later because i have it home already so its useless right ?

If you're on cycle keep using arimidex at whatever dosage is working to control your E2. If you're sure you have gyno add in Nolvadex at 20mg/day. There is some truth to not mixing arimidex and Nolvadex bc when taken together Nolvadex lowers serum levels of arimidex. There is no clinical significance to this though so you can mix the 2.

Pharmacokinetics of anastrozole and tamoxifen alone, and in combination, during adjuvant endocrine therapy for early breast cancer in postmenopausal women: a sub-protocol of the ***8216;ArimidexTM and Tamoxifen Alone or in Combination***8217; (ATAC) trial

Abstract
The ATAC trial evaluates in a randomized, double-blind design, Arimidex***8482; (anastrozole) alone or in combination with tamoxifen, relative to tamoxifen alone as 5-year adjuvant treatment in postmenopausal women with early breast cancer. Patients included in the pharmacokinetic (PK) sub-protocol had been in ATAC for ***8805;3 months, taking their medication in the morning and were 100% compliant for the preceding 14 days. Blood samples were collected 24 ± 4***8201;h after last dose. Trough (Cmin) plasma concentrations of anastrozole, tamoxifen and desmethyltamoxifen (DMT) were measured by validated methods. The PK results were based on a total of 347 patients (131 anastrozole (1***8201;mg o.d.), 111 tamoxifen (20***8201;mg o.d.), 105 anastrozole and tamoxifen (1 and 20***8201;mg o.d. respectively)). The geometric mean steady-state trough plasma concentrations of tamoxifen and DMT were statistically equivalent in patients receiving tamoxifen alone or in combination with anastrozole: geometric mean tamoxifen = 94.8***8201;ng ml***8211;1and 95.3***8201;ng ml***8211;1in tamoxifen alone and combination groups, respectively; geometric mean DMT = 265.1 and 277.6***8201;ng ml***8722;1in the tamoxifen and anastrozole and tamoxifen groups, respectively. The geometric mean anastrozole levels were 27% lower (90% Cl 20***8211;33%; P < 0.001) in the presence of tamoxifen than with anastrozole alone. Baseline plasma oestradiol levels were not obtained in the PK sub-protocol, however, such information was available from a similar ATAC sub-protocol, which evaluated bone mineral density. Mean oestradiol levels were 21.3, 19.3, and 21.6***8201;pmol l***8722;1prior to treatment and 3.7, 20.9 and 3.6***8201;pmol l***8722;1after 3 months in the anastrozole, tamoxifen, and combination groups, respectively (n = 167). On-treatment values were below the detection limit (3***8201;pmol l***8722;1) in 43.6 and 38.5% of the anastrozole alone and anastrozole in combination with tamoxifen groups, respectively. As a result of (a) the lack of effect of anastrozole on tamoxifen and DMT levels and (b) the observed fall in blood anastrozole levels having no significant effect on oestradiol suppression by anastrozole, we conclude that the observed reduction in anastrozole levels by tamoxifen is unlikely to be of clinical significance when anastrozole and tamoxifen are administered together. © 2001 Cancer Research Campaign

http://publications.icr.ac.uk/629/1/A629PV.pdf

I never used arimidex so thats why i want use little bit .. thats 0.5 mg 2x a week or should i try to 0.25 every other day or 2x a week ? Is there any benefit using nolvadex more than 40 mg a day, doest it really decrease gain much or not if u are for example on 500 mg tst + 300 deca + 30 dbol ? If i will combine these two what should i run longer or both same ? Thanks again

I never used arimidex so thats why i want use little bit .. thats 0.5 mg 2x a week or should i try to 0.25 every other day or 2x a week ? Is there any benefit using nolvadex more than 40 mg a day, doest it really decrease gain much or not if u are for example on 500 mg tst + 300 deca + 30 dbol ? If i will combine these two what should i run longer or both same ? Thanks again

Start off .25mg/EOD and adjust with bloodwork. No use in running Nolva more than 40mg, it's minimum effective dose is much lower. Run the arimidex for the whole cycle and stop the Nolva when gyno goes away but still use it for PCT.

2x a week would cause some highs and lows. Every other day will keep more stable estrogen levels.

Back