Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Question about gynecomastia.

I am 71 years old and have had enlarged fatty droopy breasts for at least 35 years. I have never taken steriods until 4 months ago when I started TRT. Since then my breasts have stayed the same, neither growing nor shrinking, but I have visably lost bady fat elsewhere.

My question. Do I have gynecomastia or is it just unfortunately located fat? Would any of the treatments in this thread to reverse gynecomastia be likely to help me?

Last edited:
Question about gynecomastia.

I am 71 years old and have had enlarged fatty droopy breasts for at least 35 years. I have never taken steriods until 4 months ago when I started TRT. Since then my breasts have stayed the same, neither growing or shrinking, but I have visably lost bady fat elsewhere.

My question. Is what I have gynecomastia or is it just unfortunately located fat? Would any of the treatments to reverse gynecomastia be likely to work for me?

That is not likely gynecomastia. Unfortunately, fat can be entirely stubborn in certain areas. These areas vary per individual. Some folks manage to lose 100 lbs, yet their stomach still holds a great deal of fat. It may be that your case is your body tends to hold fat in your chest. For me, it's the lower back. The only solution is to continue to lose fat until those areas are impacted.

In terms of length with regards to taking OTC AI's, how long would you recommend taking them both during and after a cycle. Spefically, I'm looking into taking DIM. Thank you in advance.

In terms of length with regards to taking OTC AI's, how long would you recommend taking them both during and after a cycle. Spefically, I'm looking into taking DIM. Thank you in advance.

OTC AI's are not strong enough to inhibit the aromatization that will be experienced during a cycle. You need a real AI. And they are unnecessary after a cycle when you have returned to your natty T.

Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology - Powered by vBulletin
(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Loss of libido--blood work also included
Thread: Loss of libido--blood work also included
3Js Nutrition Network
Reply to Thread

Subscribe to this Thread…
Tags: cycles, dbol, deca, pharma, sex, steroids, test, tren, winstrol, women

shreddedmonster said:
Yesterday 07:17 AM
Loss of libido--blood work also included
Hi froends

I m a bodybuilder with 4 years experience on steroids.

done 5-6 cycles of test/ tren/ dbol/ winstrol all EXCEPT DECA and ANDROL also I cruise on 150 mg test year round

This year in Feb got myself good pharma grade deca100 and test250( both available OTC here)

Cycle was planned for 16 weeks and then TRT dose was planned.

Cycle was--

600mg test
400 mg deca
Androl for start 5 weeks

Gains were great but by 6 th week I could feel my sex power was declining.

Sex frequency dropped .

I pinned last Deca on 8 th of this month and finally decided that the loss of sex drive wasn't worth it so stopped deca.

Back to 200 mg test TRT dose but the Dec drive has taken a hit.

My blood work is as follows--

E2---69pg/ ml.
Normal range for men is 0-35 pg/ ml.
This is high

Prolactin--2.93 mg/ ml
Normal range is 2.1-17.7
This seems ok

Progesterone--8.83 ng/ ml
Normal range is 0.2-1.4 ng/ ml
This one is VERY high

Testosterone is 1200 as I am on TRT ..

The thing is as I m typing this I have zero desire to have sex.

It's stupid.

I have two girls dying to get on but I just am not interested in sex.

Earlier I used to jack to clothed pics of these women but now even nudes of them do nothing.

I have bought cabergoline ( pharma grade) took 0.5 this Saturday and 0.5 today but no effect still .

Should I use an AI to lower E2 levels?

What about progesterone levels?

Lindly help a fellow muscleman who is disturbed.

Thabks

Been dealing with gyno for about 6 months.. tried letro, crashed E2.. didn't work. Consistently taking an AI.. haven't tried Nolva for the "suggested" frame you have listed.. is it worth trying? I don't have soreness in the hardened lumps.. sometimes they swell and then they go back down. I'm thinking surgery is the only option.

If your about to start PCT, but your e2 is a little high.

Do you postpone PCT and keep taking your AI until e2 is lower
or
hop on PCT as scheduled?

Back