Estrogen Solubilizer

Aczech said:
15g of prop only costs like 30 bucks (and way less in bulk)...and you don't have to buy shit to remove estrogen from it.
15g for $30? You're paying too much my friend! LOL. I pay $10 for 20g. Either way it's sooo much cheaper to make your own.
r1crx, it's really not that hard in this day and age to find WHATEVER you are looking for on the web if you just apply yourself. Why do people always want info just spoon fed them without puting a little time and energy into searching.
I know I'm new to this board, but i have to say that after spending hours upon hours reading the back threads in the chem section, that this is the best forum on the net for home brewing, hands down!
And Dougoefre5h, I would personally like to thank you for the time and patience you have in educating others and answering the various questions that these guys have.( I realize there are many others who contribute as well). I've learned more here than any place else I've been. With that said I would like to say that it's a privelege to be here! :biggthump

Supplier

BTW, the supplier mentioned on the threadstarter post...the kit is not worth a shit!!!
I have it in hand at this moment. Their dissolving solution is not a good mix. The oil they sent was dirty and full of some kind of flakey shit. They send a needle filter instead of a whatman filter which is NOT as good and after I went through their entire process, my solution is totally crashed at 100mg/ml.
DO NOT get your kit from them!!!

Other places (Ukits) seem to be tried and true.

Last edited:
Back