New guy here, Estradiol problems

lol, and what are you doing up? its like 3 in the morning down under. :scratchhe

Haha it sure is I'm just cooking a steak lol I've been working the door at the one of the local clubs for a bit of extra cash got home about an hour and a half ago hit the weights and had a shower and all of a sudden it's 3.30 nice to have the house to myself but a bit of me time lol

Haha it sure is I'm just cooking a steak lol I've been working the door at the one of the local clubs for a bit of extra cash got home about an hour and a half ago hit the weights and had a shower and all of a sudden it's 3.30 nice to have the house to myself but a bit of me time lol

I have partied with my fare share of Aussies this year and I would give my left nut to be at that club, Aussie girls are true party girls man, just add alcohol.
sorry to highjack your thread OP, hows your Estradiol doing?

Last edited:
Gentlemen, sorry for the lack of updates. My current situation is (IMHO) the doc is a hater, or rather the physician assistant is a hater. He read the urologists notes and was all "well he's the expert, you should listen to him". Finally convinced the PA to ask his boss (you know, a real MD, like I thought my PA was, and have been calling him Doctor this whole time and he never corrected me) to kindly refill my test prescription. His boss is willing to refill me but only based on the results of labs done day after injection and 3.5 days post injection. They are a little indignant that I'm not following the "400mg once ever two weeks". I just did the "trough" labs today, should have the results in a few weeks, and will do the "peak" draw on thursday. Also waiting to find out if I got a job in Cali or the midwest, in which case I'll likely have to start over with a new hospital. As long as my new job pays sufficiently I'm like 99% sure I'm just going to buy everything through IMT or possibly a similar service. It sucks that I've got access to free meds for life yet they don't want to let folks use the meds.

Back