Estrogen Solubizer

2Real4Most

Does anyone know if there is a big differences between Red Devil Lye vs Rooto Household Lye? I know Red Devil Lye has been discontinued but just wondering if there both the same.
Thanks.

i dont know anything about rooto lye but if you google "naoh lye" you will find it is very easy to find 100% lye crystals online. i've read .75g of NaOH mixed in 10ml of distilled water per every 5 carts. correct me if you have different as I'm trying to get this right myself.

i'm assuming you havent converted before? i've wasted about $200 so far trying to do syno. whatever you do DONT bake it. this last one crashed with using my own naoh so i've all but given up on it. probably just spring for a kit.

I ordered the food grade lye and already have all the stuff to convert everything including a coiple bottles of Heet. I bought a 5cc conversion kit about a year ago so I will use that and I am not going to bake it. Theres a sweet little right up at basskilleronline on how Converting Synovex into Testosterone Propionate by Lucky dog
that looks very easy, similar to making fin.
I ordered another 4G kit from FF so I will see how good their kits are and if its good I might just order their Syno kit..

i don't know

i don't know anything about rooto lye but if you google "naoh lye" you will find it is very easy to find 100% lye crystals online.

Back