Ever heard of this brand?

Hard to believe someone would invest in a crimper & flip tops and not know how to put together a god damn basic label. Pathetic looking.

You never know with ugls some can be small. I've used one nobody I here heard of and Magee to get my total test to 4890. It was legit. Yet could not find it anywhere. My source would say where he got it from. But I did two cycle with it and I'm alive. I'm branch in out to some more well known labs but just Becasue it's un heard of doesn't mean it's not legit. U could always inject and get bloods just hope it's not dirty and get u infected.

What is this? I don't remember (

"Creative Writer is a word processor released by Microsoft Kids in 1993. Using this program, which is specifically targeted at children, it is possible to create documents such as letters, posters, flyers and stories complete with different fonts, Clip art, WordArt and effects. "

I remember getting it '94 when we got a 486 PC.

Hard to believe someone would invest in a crimper & flip tops and not know how to put together a god damn basic label. Pathetic looking.

its not the label. the dazzle is in the vial. is one puts complete shit in a vial and the label was soooo professional, would you buy it ? you should have seen the labels of the ugl stuff in the old days. LOL some shit was labeled w a permanent marker. many many moons ago ..... zzzzzzz

Good luck. You should never buy something that looks like shit, unless you know theres magic inside. This usually happens when you do a ton of research before buying your gear. I'd recommend that next time bro. Good luck with your stuff.

Back