Exactly three weeks and my Test E cycle - Progress ... ?

Saahib

So, been through first Test E (500mg/w) cycle. Its exactly 3 weeks now.
Here is the progress so far:

I have gained 6-7 lb,
Almost no water retention as I see no sign of it.
Have high protein + high carb diet and low fats
HCG 400mg twice a week (started late)
One week was without workout as I had problems of digestions and test flu (as discussed in other thread)

Strengthwise, I am yet to reach my natural best , however, I am seeing muscle forming up which I used to see after 1 to 2 months of dedicated natural exercise.

Exercise routine is kind of ON-OFF due to late hours of work, generally I miss gym and works out at home then (have lots of free weights and basic equipments).

So, questions are: ,
1 . so far am I am going on right track ? It is said TEST E takes about 4 weeks to kick off, so should I wait ?
2. With my little messy routine, am I not doing justice with my cycle ?

So, questions are: ,
1 . so far am I am going on right track ? It is said TEST E takes about 4 weeks to kick off, so should I wait ?
2. With my little messy routine, am I not doing justice with my cycle ?

1) wait for what? Around week 4 is when you'll reach full and stable levels and start gettin the most out of it. So far... Been a bit messy... As you said.

2) short anwser is no, your not doing it justice so far. Somethings cant be helped like sickness. But if j was you now that your good, make sure your training 5x a week every week. Every workout you miss your missing out on gains and wasting money. If your gonna shut yourself down n pay all that money for a cycle may aswell get the most out of it right?

If i know im going to miss a workout due to work or other commitments, i just split up the muscles i was gonna work that day and include them in two other workouts for that week. Never skip a musclegroup if you can help it!

I've never done a test cycle, but what I've witness first hand there's no progress until week 4 at the earliest.

1) wait for what? Around week 4 is when you'll reach full and stable levels and start gettin the most out of it. So far... Been a bit messy... As you said.

2) short anwser is no, your not doing it justice so far. Somethings cant be helped like sickness. But if j was you now that your good, make sure your training 5x a week every week. Every workout you miss your missing out on gains and wasting money. If your gonna shut yourself down n pay all that money for a cycle may aswell get the most out of it right?

If i know im going to miss a workout due to work or other commitments, i just split up the muscles i was gonna work that day and include them in two other workouts for that week. Never skip a musclegroup if you can help it!

I understand, this is what I was thinking.
However, I am not completely missing, if I am not able to go to GYM , I exercise at home with weights and basic equipments. Also, I am doing 2 muscle group at a time kind of exercise, so generally 3 days on / ONE off is my routine.

However, recently facing this:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/665698-my-mind-really-problem-my-heart.html

I am really turned off by all this, may be its not my piece of bite... :(

Thinking to stop cycle :(

I would say majority of the weight u put on is water weight
If u are having heart issues I woukdnt mess with that, go get it checked out

Last edited:
Looks like you've been given great advice kn your other thread already bro ;)

I don't think you'll need to abandon cycle... But again let your doctors results dictate that. I find test doesn't elevate my bp at all... But estrogen management plays a big part in that too.

Since your running test e its gonna take a good few weeks for it all to leave your system anyhows, so for the mean time just keep checking your bp and definetly get your own bloodwork done asap. The boys here will be able to help you out much better with that info ;)

And remember the mind is a powerful tool - we underestimate it far too often.

Good luck op

Ya, I understand, this thread is about my progress so far, could be water though..

I will continue about heart thing there in that thread.. .

I will keep this thread about progress and workout related advice.

So far my first cycle was bumpy, now hitting gym very hard, infact at twice I found myself overly trained and took rest for extra day both time.
So overall, by my 7th week , I have gained total 7-8 pound, hoping that by 12th week, should be double or else I will find my cycle wasted as I assume that once you end cycle, there are some losses (including water retention).

I somewhere feel that I am not gaining as expected though I have good quality of protein intake, carbs etc.

I have seen that people taking orals around me are getting massive gains (though more water retention) even if they are not taking good proteins and sticking to not so advance or perfect exercise plan .. .. does that means my roid intake (test E 500mg /w) is not adequate ?

Its not so much the gear that will effect your progress as diet. If your growing too slow/not happy with the rate, add another 300-500 calories a day. I hope your counting calories... Otherwise thats your problem. You need to make sure your consistently hitting about 500cals over maintenance, especially on cycle as you will grow faster and if you keep esting the same amount you will platue very quickly.

Back