Needtogetaas

Official Sponsor
Lean bulk cycle
weeks
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 lipid stable ed as directed on the label
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/forma-stanzol ed as directed on the labels for post cycle therapy (pct).

Need2slin could also be added 1 cap am/pre work out/before bed ed through out the cycle and during post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

If one wanted to you can drop the froma for post cycle therapy (pct) and use clomid 50mg ed. I think for progesterone reasons its a good idea to use the forma even if one used clomid. At least a light dose of it anyway.

This cycle ^^^^ covers all the on cycle support one would need for the liver and lipids and well as preventing to much shut down. Its well planed and covers all the basses. Has a good post cycle therapy (pct) that includes some good sups for lowering estrogen and progsterone as well as kicking lh back on.

All out cutting cycle.

1-6 helladrol 1 cap 3 times a day
1-6 lipid stable ed as directed on the label
1-6 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-6 need2slin 1 cap am/1 pre work out/one before bed.
1-6 forged burner 1 cap twice a day
4-8 hcgenerat 5 caps ed and 25mg clomid ed and sustain alpha if you like.

Same as the above cycle. All the right support and right post cycle therapy (pct). Added sups for fat lose and carb conversion. Helladrol is one of the better otc products out there for maintaining muscle well cutting cals.

Starter cycle

1-4 epi-strong 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 lipid stable ed as directed on the label
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/forma-stanzol ed as directed on the labels for post cycle therapy (pct).

if this is your first time ever using a otc steroid a epi product like epi-strong is the best product to use. It has some of the least side effects out of all the hormone products out there. You do not feel lethargic, has the least amount of shut down, and its a good way to ease into otc hormone cycles. IMO epi is the best one to use first if you have never used hormones before.

You will get great gains and gain some experience for your self.

There is thousands of different ways to run a otc cycle and of course many different kinds out there. I support the products i am talking about here so that is why I have used them to set up the cycles. Feel free to join in this thread and help put together a otc cycle of your own that has worked for you...

Thank you

need2,

while im sure that the beginner stack is pretty good, i just added up what all of those compounds would cost and it will be a little over $250. That seems a bit steep for what i have been reading are possible gains with epistrong.

Do you have another cycle that you might suggest that is a little nicer to the wallet?

Hrd,

When It comes to OTC stuff, for any decent cycle with the proper support supps is going to run you alteast $200. You can start dropping the support supps 1 by 1 till its in your price range but thats all you will be able to do.

If you look at the starter stack for instance, the epi is the PH, the rest are support supps. its not the PH that is costing you, its everything that goes along with staying healthy while on and maintaining what you get out of it.

Hrd,

When It comes to OTC stuff, for any decent cycle with the proper support supps is going to run you alteast $200. You can start dropping the support supps 1 by 1 till its in your price range but thats all you will be able to do.

If you look at the starter stack for instance, the epi is the PH, the rest are support supps. its not the PH that is costing you, its everything that goes along with staying healthy while on and maintaining what you get out of it.

mike,

i completely understand what you are saying and i agree that if i was to do an epistrong cycle I would want to do all the support supps as well obviously.

I have 2 "questions" though...
One of which is that I am hesitant about otc steroids because I can get real aas but im not sure I want to be on cycle for 3 months so the epi cycle sounds a little more appealing in my particular situation.

Two would be that I dont want to spend that kind of money on an epi cycle and then regret not just doing "real gear" if the results arent what I was expecting...

What kind of gains can i realistically expect out of the "starter stack" of epi?

All those cycles look good. I like the hella.

At 250 a pop, your looking at $4.41 ish a day.

Less than a nasty ass Subway Sub. lol

Wheres the beast up in here?

i have been told beastdrol is too harsh for a first cycle...

Bro to be honest Beastdrol is Beastdrol, what I mean by this is it does not matter how much exerience you have with hormones, you will experience plenty of sides with beast at higher dosages. Just make sure you have celery seed extract or Cycle support to control bp, niacin and krill oil for your lipids and a PROPER pct!

Back