Experience with powders.........?

NightHawk44

Hey guys just wondering what kind of experience people have had with home brewing their own powders. Is it worth it? How to know if it's legit? Is it difficult to brew? I am contemplating doing this sometime in the future, just wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze or should I just keep searching for domestic sources and using them?

First, you have to be good at math and have patience. I like it cause it allows you to determine the strength. But, some will probably crash. That's where the patience comes in. Trust your source and all is good.
Have fun if you decide to go this route.

Hard part for me is most sources I have..have stiffed me or closed down I could name them but don't want to break the rules. I am looking for a new one now and doing the research but wondering if this is a better route to possibly take..just worried about customs too

way easier and it is very cheap if you only brew a couple vial with syringe filters.. you have to invest a couple $$ into lab supplies. If you go syringe filter route you need sterile vials/syringe filter/benzyl benzoate/benzyl alcohol/your favorite oil from supermarket (most use grapeseed oil) + a bit more stuff.. google it up or make a post in chemical study forum, people there will lead you in the right way...
medical-and-lab-supplies.com/ is where I get my lab supplies, 100% legal (at least in canada)

I have home brewed master p, test e, dbol, tbol, and var in the last year all from the same source. I do enjoy homebrewing and saves a lot of money!

would you mind inboxing your source? There is a site ive checked out a few times but dont know if it is legit I was told they have "quality raws" but not sure if they do

Back