Experiences with Dazed

jynx

Well i ordered a 10c kit for $120 from Dazed last week and I got confirmation that the package was recieved. I sent him two emails and he still has neither replied nor sent my kit. I know he's legit, and I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, so I was wondering what you guys have seen with him. Also if anyone has any personal contact with him could you ask what's going on for me?

How long have you been waiting.........what day did he receive your payment?

He usually sends stuff out within a few days of receiving payment.............and priority mail is supposed to be 2-3 days, but now and then it takes a few longer.

If you have been waiting longer than 10 business days, let me know, and I can call him for you, and check on it.

I sent the money on 8/12/2004 and he recieved the package on 8/14/2004. Thanks though Mr. T, I'll wait 10 business days like you said and if it still isn't here can I just PM you?

If the payment got there on the 14th, that was a Saturday, so he probably didn't pick it up till Monday.

If you don't have it by the middle of next week, just shoot me a pm, or e-mail, and I will get a hold of him, and check on it.

Back