my e2 dilemma with aromasin, someone help please -- bloat and libido issues

SoHo

[gill]
currently cutting on test prop, NPP, and masteron -- each compound @ 350mg per week with EOD pins

i started with .25mg arimidex e3d which was pretty good but i was wondering why i looked so bloated. i didnt get bloods but i assumed my e2 was too high from my personal experience.

so i dropped the adex, and switched to aromasin @ 6.25mg ED for around 2 weeks. it definitely cut the bloat, it definitely did NOT crash my e2 but i'm almost positive it was on the low side because when my girl finally came back from vacation, we were going at it and i had some difficulty keeping it up... and even when i got it back he wasnt fully hard. then the day after i just couldn't get it up at all but thats because i was on ritalin.. but still.

also i was also a bit emotional on that dose of aromasin and did feel a TAD bit off overall but my workouts were fine.. no dry joints or anything just some fatigue and a tiny bit of cramping.

dropped the dose to 6.25mg EOD a week ago and got bloods drawn yesterday [the day i pin and take my aromasin, but got bloods drawn before that] and results came back and i'm sitting at an e2 level of 52 pg/ml.

i feel better overall and my sex drive has improved since switching the aromasin dose. i know 350mg of test isnt gonna make you insanely horny like 600mg does, but i think mine could be way better because of the masteron. (yes i am taking caber .5mg twice a week, yes its legit i got bloods for it when i was on tren).

my conclusion is that the NPP is causing the sex drive issues regardless of the caber, and the bloat (it is a nandrolone after all).

any input would be appreciated...

Last edited:
Shouldn't have any issues with your ai dialed in...
thats what i'm saying. even though i'm taking the caber its gotta be something with the nandrolone. it was a bad idea to cut with NPP to begin with, but i just didnt wanna be on tren from march thru the summer.

Sounds like your AI isn't dialed in
. Ai will counteract any high e sides
how is it not dialed in if i feel good? i dont even think 50 pg/ml that high at all, at least for me. i feel better and getting less sides than i did when i was doing 6.25mg ED.

some guys feel good at 20pg/ml, others feel better when e2 is slightly higher. i wish i could order or had access to RUI liquid exemestane so i could really dial my shit in perfectly, i think 35-40pg/ml would be absolutely ideal.

but it's all good, i'm dropping my test down to like 125mg a week so no AI needed, i'm keeping the mast the same and adding some tren in a week or two. just gotta get my hands on more caber. then all my problems will be solved, no bloat, look shredded and dry, and fuck like a champ.

Blood Work , all this nonsense going by feel is just spinning your wheels. Get some bloods and get this straightened out properly. All you are doing is chasing your tail this way.

Blood Work , all this nonsense going by feel is just spinning your wheels. Get some bloods and get this straightened out properly. All you are doing is chasing your tail this way.
you probably skimmed my post and missed the part where i DID post my bloodwork results...

also i was also a bit emotional on that dose of aromasin [6.25mg ED] and did feel a TAD bit off overall but my workouts were fine.. no dry joints or anything just some fatigue and a tiny bit of cramping. [and that ED thing i mentioned earlier]

dropped the dose to 6.25mg EOD a week ago and got bloods drawn yesterday [the day i pin and take my aromasin, but got bloods drawn before that] and results came back and i'm sitting at an e2 level of 52 pg/ml.

i feel better overall and my sex drive has improved since switching the aromasin dose.

listen i do have just a tad bit experience with this shit to know my body, and obviously i wouldnt know the exact e2 levels, but i can tell when i am not dialed in. i can tell when im too low or too high or if somethings not right, which is when i get bloods.

and yes, it does go by feel its different for everyone. that doesnt mean you shouldnt get bloods, but some guys feel great with awesome sex drive or no sides at e2 levels of 20, some have a sweet spot at 35, some guys have a sweet spot at 50.

this is cause everyones body is completely different, nothing is black and white when it comes to lot of things regarding AAS use. some guys go bald some guys dont, some guys get acne some dont, some guys cant handle 700mg tren a week and some can, some guys dont need an AI on a weekly cruise test dose of 250mg.

i can go on and on...

All you listed was your e2, what about prolactin? SHBG ? Free & total test #'s? Post your blood work.
Your only looking at e2, all the other hormones play a role as well. Also, for me, 52 is high. I feel best around 27-30 when it comes to e2.

All you listed was your e2, what about prolactin? SHBG ? Free & total test #'s? Post your blood work.
Your only looking at e2, all the other hormones play a role as well. Also, for me, 52 is high. I feel best around 27-30 when it comes to e2.
i know my prolactin is good cause im using the same batch i used when i was on tren which i got bloods for. and the same batch of test which i got bloods for as well. i'm dropping the fucking NPP im sick of this shit, and because i'm almost out of caber. aromatization and cutting do not go hand in hand

i know my prolactin is good cause im using the same batch i used when i was on tren which i got bloods for. and the same batch of test which i got bloods for as well. i'm dropping the fucking NPP im sick of this shit, and because i'm almost out of caber. aromatization and cutting do not go hand in hand

That doesnt mean shit, you dont know your prl is ok cause it was ok, in the past running the same dose with a different cycle etc, thats preposterous man. Think about what you are saying?
You seem to have all the answers yet you are the one having the problem, go figure.......

Notgill, I have seen this recurring theme in your posts...that such and such gear is causing bloat. So many others also say the same over and over. This compound is wet this compounds is dry . This one causes water bloat etc.
Bottom line if your AI is dialed in then you wont have wet this or bloat that. It's that simple.

Also maybe u are dialed in but your diet is causing some bloat.
Npp will cause side effect yes. Ai will eliminate them.

you probably skimmed my post and missed the part where i DID post my bloodwork results...

listen i do have just a tad bit experience with this shit to know my body, and obviously i wouldnt know the exact e2 levels, but i can tell when i am not dialed in. i can tell when im too low or too high or if somethings not right, which is when i get bloods.

and yes, it does go by feel its different for everyone. that doesnt mean you shouldnt get bloods, but some guys feel great with awesome sex drive or no sides at e2 levels of 20, some have a sweet spot at 35, some guys have a sweet spot at 50.

this is cause everyones body is completely different, nothing is black and white when it comes to lot of things regarding AAS use. some guys go bald some guys dont, some guys get acne some dont, some guys cant handle 700mg tren a week and some can, some guys dont need an AI on a weekly cruise test dose of 250mg.

i can go on and on...

Then why are you posting questions???

I don't think your issues are from e2 but from the npp.its known to cause sides as you're facing and you should have read up on it
Get some cabergoline and it should do the trick

Nightmare007, So you don't read the posts in the thread ? Way at the beginning he mentions using caber. So thanks for the pointless post.

Nightmare007, So you don't read the posts in the thread ? Way at the beginning he mentions using caber. So thanks for the pointless post.

Bro that was kinda rude. There***8217;s nothing wrong asking questions. Are you a Mod?

in my opinion theres no such thing as a pointless post. everyone here has a right to seek advice. better here than some overweight dude at the gym pushing his ill gotten advice and everyone admires him because hes bigger.

Nandrolone is a progestin. Progestins elevate prolactin in the presence of elevated estradiol. The OP states he has elevated estradiol, and is on cabergoline.

As there isn't bloodwork proving that prolactin isn't elevated, I can only assume that either the caber dose is inadequate, or junk.

Nandrolone by itself does NOT mess with our penis; it's ONLY when the prolactin/progesterone/estradiol chain reaction isn't in check that problems arise.

JimiThing is 100% accurate on this. While we're all indeed different, so is each and every cycle. This is why bloods are so important, especially when issues arise.

Back