my e2 dilemma with aromasin, someone help please -- bloat and libido issues

Nandrolone is a progestin. Progestins elevate prolactin in the presence of elevated estradiol. The OP states he has elevated estradiol, and is on cabergoline.

As there isn't bloodwork proving that prolactin isn't elevated, I can only assume that either the caber dose is inadequate, or junk.

Nandrolone by itself does NOT mess with our penis; it's ONLY when the prolactin/progesterone/estradiol chain reaction isn't in check that problems arise.

JimiThing is 100% accurate on this. While we're all indeed different, so is each and every cycle. This is why bloods are so important, especially when issues arise.

This still stands for me.
Nandrolone is a progestin. Progestins elevate prolactin in the presence of elevated estradiol. The OP states he has elevated estradiol, and is on cabergoline.

As there isn't bloodwork proving that prolactin isn't elevated, I can only assume that either the caber dose is inadequate, or junk.

Nandrolone by itself does NOT mess with our penis; it's ONLY when the prolactin/progesterone/estradiol chain reaction isn't in check that problems arise.

JimiThing is 100% accurate on this. While we're all indeed different, so is each and every cycle. This is why bloods are so important, especially when issues arise.

so how is it going for you now?

Glycogen retetnion is a matter of aromatisation (starch and water form glycogen).
Estrogenic drugs are ideal in bulking, due to the water and glycogen retention.
Methandienone is the best example.

Back