Expired Bacteriostatic water.....??

Slhardee

I have many un-opened sealed bottles of Bacteriostatic Water. A lot of it recently expired. I have kept it in a cool dry place. I noticed it was expired when I was loading my HCG syringes prior to freezing them. Does this water really expire? It's hard for me to believe it goes bad, especially when I'm freezing it after constitution. What are your thoughts? Keep using recently expired BAC Water or dump it and buy new bottles??

Kinda curious about this myself. Did a google search and of course, answers are all over the place. Anywhere from "dump it now or die" to some using it 6 months past the expiration date.

Anybody?

Bac water is fine past the expiration date within reason. It's the antibacterial agents and stabilizers that may fall slightly out of suspension, or lose some potency.

Remember, the medical industry is even WORSE than the supplement/food industry when it comes to this sort of thing. I remember a time when there were virtually no expiration dates, and due to some lawsuits with very specific drugs - we now virtually have them on EVERYTHING. (it's a way to ensure hospitals keep buying new stock ;))

I recently purchased some distilled water to fill up my PC's cooling system - yep, expires in one year. Lmao. :spin:

HCG is slightly different in that the hormone may lose some potency if left constituted in the fridge. But even then, you're not going to die or see zero effects a month after it expires.

My .02c :)

Bac water is fine past the expiration date within reason. It's the antibacterial agents and stabilizers that may fall slightly out of suspension, or lose some potency.

Remember, the medical industry is even WORSE than the supplement/food industry when it comes to this sort of thing. I remember a time when there were virtually no expiration dates, and due to some lawsuits with very specific drugs - we now virtually have them on EVERYTHING. (it's a way to ensure hospitals keep buying new stock ;))

I recently purchased some distilled water to fill up my PC's cooling system - yep, expires in one year. Lmao. :spin:

HCG is slightly different in that the hormone may lose some potency if left constituted in the fridge. But even then, you're not going to die or see zero effects a month after it expires.

My .02c :)

The hcg isn't constituted, its still in the box. I guess it'd be along the same lines as it not going to go bad within a reasonable amount of time. Yeah not real sure how they'd put a specific date on it. Maybe I'll smell it like the milk

The hcg isn't constituted, its still in the box. I guess it'd be along the same lines as it not going to go bad within a reasonable amount of time. Yeah not real sure how they'd put a specific date on it. Maybe I'll smell it like the milk

I've been told that putting unconstituted powder in the freezer extends the life by well over a YEAR or more for HCG and many peptides.

Now the question is, what does bad HCG smell like? :p

Back