Bac Water frozen from being mailed.. Problem or not ?

Dk1123

There's alot of people that have there TRT supplies mailed to them these days, including myself. This includes the hCG, Test and the bacteriostatic water for reconstitution of the hCG. After it's reconstituted i know the hCG needs to be refrigerated / frozen. My question is, if you receive your Bac water and it's frozen, does it make a difference if you thaw it normally and leave it room temperature or put it in fridge to thaw ? As far as iv'e read the only thing i could find says it's ok to let it thaw but that you shouldn't let it freeze again. Does freezing effect the Benzyl alcohol or does it not really matter.

You should avoid your BA-Water from Freezing.
As repeated Freezing can Denature the Benzyl Alcohol.
And then you can get Bacterial Growth in whatever you are reconstituting..................... JP
P.S.
The BA-Water should be fine if it was only frozen once.

Post Edit:
If you look-up Storage and Shelf Life of Benzyl Alcohol.
You will see that they recommend that it doesn't Freeze.
Temp Ranges are 5 Degrees Fahrenheit to 104 Degree Fahrenheit.

Last edited:
You should avoid your BA-Water from Freezing.
As repeated Freezing can Denature the Benzyl Alcohol.
And then you can get Bacterial Growth in whatever you are reconstituting..................... JP
P.S.
The BA-Water should be fine if it was only frozen once.

Post Edit:
If you look-up Storage and Shelf Life of Benzyl Alcohol.
You will see that they recommend that it doesn't Freeze.
Temp Ranges are 5 Degrees Fahrenheit to 104 Degree Fahrenheit.

If you denature the benzyl alcohol what do you end up with? Toluene? Ethyl Benzene? Neither one sounds very attractive to inject.

I was just thinking about this. Mine will be in the mail soon. I was worried they would bust.

Not freezing but I asked Google

"Benzyl alcohol used as the sample preparation solvent in the determination of residual solvents in pharmaceutical bulks yielded benzene, toluene, and benzaldehyde*"

This was from sonification and from localized heat. Haven't found anything of freezing.

This just happened to me due to insane low temps where i live. The Bac water was on the verge of busting as soon as it started to thaw, Had to open a syringe and remove some air.

Back