facial hair and low test

sade

My doc says that Testosterone won't help me because I'm fully virilized. Because i can grow facial hair he says that testosterone won't help my symptoms. i have no chest hair or arm hair but he says I'm fully virilized.

My symptoms: No libido, erectile dysfunction, brain fog, severe depression, low sperm count, atrophied testicles, loss of muscle mass, muscle wastage, thin bones etc.. the list goes on.

Can you still have symptoms of low test if you can grow facial hair? I can grow facial hair, just have all other symptoms.

Unless you have klinefelters syndrome, you can still grow facial hair even with low test levels.

Thanks guys, I knew he was wrong. This happened after a 9 month cycle of test enanthate. I stayed on for too long. i'm seeing a urologist soon because this endo is useless.

"Fully virilized" means nothing if you have low testosterone. I looked like a hairy gorilla even though my T levels were in the 200s. Just get on with Chip's doctors at Maximus. You are wasting your time trying to get a doctor to give you what you need. You gotta look at SHBG and whatnot.

I have hypogonadism and have a thick beard, hairy legs, hairy chest and back and the hair on my upper arms are beginning to expand in area.

I've heard that those with low testosterone, their hair in the lower third of their legs tend to become thinner. In my case, I noticed the hair on the top of my foot begin became less prominent. That's the only affect of low testosterone on hair I've heard of.

I also have very whispy hair on the top of my feet... but I always felt certain this was likely due to wearing socks all day every day.. the hair on my legs starts to thin out pretty much exactly where my socks begin (just above the ankle)

Re body hair (chest, back) I have virtually none. I think I counted 8 strands around my nipples.. looks pretty funny.

As for facial hair, I can grow a full goatee, but very little anywhere else on my face.

My urologist referenced my goatee when saying I have masculine features and therefore am not low on T..... dick.

And keep in mind, there are always genealogical factors that impact hair growth.

Back