fair price for test

mski7

im wonderin what would be a fair price for 8-10wk supply of test enth...how much am i looking at for a cycle of test enth, nova, clomid. thanks bros

That's a loaded question. Let us know if you plan on purchasing this at one of the these three places. Also let us know what kind of test (sust, enanthate, human grade vs mex, etc) you plan on running.

1. International source
2. Domestic source
3. Gym source

Then we can give you a better idea. BTW, I'm not going to delete this thread (YET) as I believe it's important for newbies to know what prices they should expect to pay, but you need to do yourself a favor and DO NOT REPLY to anyone who PM's or e-mails you about how they can hook you up, you will only get scammed.

Do a source check if choosing option 1 or 2.

Well, I am doing 400mg of LFC Enan for 10 weeks. I paid $180.00 (Canadian) for the Enan+shipping.

well you can stay domestic get a 50m cc jug of 200mg enth for under 200.00 usually.
I can locally a pretty fair price and more than enought for a cycle..

I heard the new ICN's were underdosed...

It all depends on what brand you plan to use.... ICNs are going to be more than QV, Schering is going to be more than T400.... etc.

i can pick up QV enantat 50ml jug for under $100 plus shipping. i'd just go domestic and get QV or some vet gear much cheaper. just as good imo.

If domestic, you can get enough to do 500mg/week for 10 weeks for $75 shipped if you have a good source.

Back