Fake Deca? No pics...help

vidzguy

I just bought 10 amps of 100 mg Deca-Durabolin from NV Organon Oss Holland. I don't have a scanner so I can't show any pics, but the cap is yellow and unfortunately the expiration dates seem printed on, not stamped, and the label peels off easily...are these fakes? The guy I get them from normally has decent stuff.

I don't know if my last reply went through...Mine look similar to those in the pics, but mine do NOT have the expiration date stamped on them like that. The expiration is actually printed on to the label. Also I bought Enantat QV 250 the Mexican veterninary stuff which came in a sealed package with hologram security label and I checked the batch number on their Web site so that's definitely real...I'm just wondering if the Deca is crap. Usually this guy I buy from is very reliable.

If myn are yellow caps and they look similar to those in the pics but they came in a box would that make them not counterfit or do they make counterfit boxes to?

Unfortunately there are alot of fakes out there and they are very good at duplicating products, hell these fuckers make big $$$ doing this so they have to be good. Without an actual pic it is hard for us to tell, you can look in the pic forum to see what it suppose to look like, the only way to tell if it is real or not is to have it tested!!!!!

Some guys have boxes even made for their fake stuff as packaging sells. If he date is lasered on most likely they are fake. They could be a good fake though but though to tell. Most guys use good product just underdosed sometimes. Yellow caps are one of the most faked deca I have seen and the reason is they are easy to copy. I would go ahead and use them. You should be fine..later..hc_1

So lasered on you mean printed on like the rest of the stuff on there. They dont ever make them regurly printed on sideways it always should be a stamp.

But they say that the new ones are printed on not stamped. Should the label be really hard to peal off or not so hard? If my expiration is 11/2004 is this new or old?

Back