New to forum, picked up fake Abu enanthates

chipndale1

Recently signed up for this forum after having purchased a decent batch of Abu enanthates that I think (99% sure) are fake. I'm a long time lifter and have been on cycles on and off for some time.

You're probably wondering "how do you know it's fake?"

My research tells me the following:

1. the expiration date rubs off very easily, especially when I used rubbing alcohol. Compare that to the real amps I had before where the expiration date didn't come off at all.

2. although the expiration date is 5 years from date of manufacturing, this is easy enough to fake - especially if it's designed to wash off easily (e.g. with rubbing alcohol so these can be relabelled after a 'new' detection method is stated to be the expiration date must be X years long). Based on my research, the real Abu enth are supposed to expire in 5 years.

3. there was a very good post I found elsewhere about freezing the steroids that you have to see if you get crystals. I've run that test and the new amps didn't have much in the way of frozen solid particles and melted much more quickly than the other amps that I know to be real. I think this is the best way to determine if something is real (versus using things like amp size or label which can easily be changed) because it relies on the differences in chemical properties of the fake versus the real gear. (I've got a chemistry background...)

4. i shot 9 cc's of this shit over the course of 5 days (shot, rest day, shot, rest day, shot). It's been 3 more days since my last shot and given how much shit I just did, I should be bouncing off the walls. Instead, I'm tired and sluggish as it's been 2 weeks since I did my last shot of real gear. In my experience, this is typical of coming off a cycle.

ANYWAYS - I'm pretty pissed right now because I spent A LOT of money on this and now basically have to throw this shit out. I'm wondering if you have come across fake Abu enth before or how common this is? I bought it online which I've had good success with in the past. My regular go-to source ran out and is having trouble getting new amps and so I went with a new source. The kicker is that I bought some Omnadren from them which I found to work very well. Why the hell would they send me fake Abu but real Omna?? These guys are fucking idiots as I'll never buy shit from them again.

brother, no matter what the story of this stuff is, shooting 9cc in 5 days was not a good idea....
the things we do when we're pissed eh.....lol
sorry about your luck man.

Chip those are indeed fakes as you stated but the fakes can often times contain real test E in them. So while they are not what you thought there is a good chance there may be test in them. You habve not been on long enough to judge it. if no sex drive boost by week 3 then toss em

Yeah I have. They told me that they don't sell fakes and that it's very important for them to maintain their reputation.

Back