FAKE Femera

Max 750

I just recieved some letro, I won't say what Ug lab yet , and I opened the capsule to divide the dose. I then licked half the powder off my counter but it just stuck to the counter. i then picked it up and rolled the now paste into a ball. i decided to taste it and it tasted like flour. So I decided to get some real flour from my kitchen and it did the exact same thing. Since then I've opened other capsules from the bottle and they all have tasted and looked the same. I've never recieved any other fake gear from my source before, is there anyone who has any ideas on how to let my source know his shit is fake without pissing him off? My source has access to a few diff labs, is it possible he did not know it was fake?

Aboot said:
It may be cut with flour. Many capsules are.
That's what I was thinking. Assuming the per capsule dosage is, say, 2.5mg, there is going to need to be some sort of filler.

I have had a buddy whom has bought from the lion and loved his...first he started out from AG Guys and it did nothing. Probably was fake. Be careful bro and stick with the LION.

I agree it's most likely a flour filler. The smallest capsules available are still like 250mg, and seeing as a letro dose is >2.5mg - what did you think the rest was?

Yeah if you have something thats dosed as weak as letro its going to be damn near all filler. You cant know if its fake or not without sending it in for a lab test...

Is letro expensive enough to make it worthwhile to fake? I often hear that most ancillaries and shit like clen is so cheap, it's not even really worth it to fake

I guess money can be made off faking almost anything, but there are probably more profitable things out there to fake than femara

Damn 2.5mg/cap, that would make the margin of error pretty big. Wonder why they didnt just make a solution.

what do you mean by what cap size is it? It's been a week and my gyno isn't getting any better, but obviously it could take up to 3 weeks to notice a difference.

Okay, this stuff has got to be fake because my gyno is actually getting worse. I've been taking 2.5mg/day for 15 days and haven't noticed anything. Anyone have an exact time of when femera levels are stable in the blood?

Femera won't necesarilly make your gyno go away - only some are lucky enough to have this happen, but if it doesn't then it's not necesarilly fake. Are you on test, if so what you should be noticing is a marked decrease in water retention. If not after 15 days then you might want to look into another source.

I'm not taking any test right now, I'm just finishing PCT. I'm also taking nolva right now at 20mg per day.

If your not taking test than there really is NO reason to be taking femara. It's and anti-aromatose, and if your not taking any test to aromatize then what's the point?
By just finished post cycle therapy (pct) I'm assuming you mean you finished your clomid therapy? Couldn't hurt to continue to take the nolva but, I would drop the femara. Fake or not, it isn't necessary right now.

I usually don't take femera during or after post cycle therapy (pct), but my gyno is getting worse fairly fast and nolva hasn't been working.

Good idea, but I did try that at 100mg/day for about 2 weeks with no improvement. How long before any one else notices the effects of letro working?

your in pct.....your horomones are all messed up right now. Might not even be estrogen man, could be progestins, prolactin, etc.

try 700-1000mg a day. I never got anything from it but others have. Take it with a B complex vitamin as well or your mess urself up. Take it for as long as you need to and split the dose up.

Back