Fake or real sustanon? ULTRA TESTOBOLIK

dannielb

THE HAMMER
I Have Some Sustanon 250 From Mexico....

Its Called "ultra Testobolik" By Inmunolab In Mexico 10 Cc Bottle Lot # 2201

Its Mexican Vet Steroid....same Make-up As Sustanon 250

Suppose To Be A New Product By This Company With Deca Durabolin Being Produced Soon......

Plz Respond if anyone has heard of this or used this......

Last edited:
Ultra Testobolik

dannielb said:
I Have Some Sustanon 250 From Mexico....

Its Called "ultra Testobolik" By Inmunolab In Mexico 10 Cc Bottle Lot # 2201

Its Mexican Vet Steroid....same Make-up As Sustanon 250

Suppose To Be A New Product By This Company With Deca Durabolin Being Produced Soon......

Plz Respond if anyone has heard of this or used this......

Hey i`ve tried the ultra testobolik, its really good the first time i saw it i didnt belive.... but its really good and the last time i went to buy some product i saw deca300 and more products from the same company and i tried the deca and its good too.... the products has holograms now and some kind of tape with the name of the lab... so if you can try any other products of this company please let me know about the quality

I have lot #060908... been throwing up a few times since I started it 3 weeks ago. Anyone had this same problem and how are the results from people that have been using it long-term?

i have same lote no kehana what exactly are the "throwing up" effects your having ill repost with my results starting in 2 days ive used this brand b4 and it worked good but we have the same lote # so im curious

Why only rookies knows this product (and tells sth like "yes man! its perfect")
Why any old-wolf in this forum dont write sth. about this product?

because its a new product idiot!!!! thats all you should be writing bout all the old brands are counter fit now after operation gear grinder.... do your homework....

My supplier couldn't get the Life Science Lab brand I usually get and so he gave me the Testabolik 250 this time. Never tried it before, but we will see what happens. The lot number on the box is 270707.

ultra testobolik 250

say man i got the same stuff with same lot# so far i took 2 10cc bottels . heres a photo . i think its weak you need to up the dosage and it has a sweet smell to it

I have been using Testobolik and deca for 3 weeks. have not seen any results so far. just had my blood work done and test. levels are still low. Dr put me on test. cyp.
not sure if the ultra is weak or just fake. I have same stuff as i see on the pic., but lot# is 221208 and deca is 061207. any feed back would be great.

Back