I want to Use Steroid Cycle first time need Advise

ukhan

weight: 47 kg
height:5'5
bf: no idea Because i am thin

Workout Schedule: I have been working out from 4 years but its kind of irregular (because my stomach goes off ) i gain 10 to 12 kg and loose it every year. I was on 55kg and had started from 43 KG now i am on 47 KG

Cycle which i am going to start :

12 week steroid cycle

week 1-12 Deca Durabolin 400mgs/week (will be injected On monday)
week 1-12 Sustanon 250 500mgs/week (Will be injected on Thurday)
week 1-4 dianabol Blue heart 10mgs/ED

Post cycle therapy - full 5 weeks

week 1-2

kick start (2 weeks): Ivfc Injection 5000 Ui 2x

week 1-5--following:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10

MY Diet :

OI drink 2 liter water Daily

cal / fat / carb / protein
Meal 1 :

1 oatmeal /cup
2 Breads with tomato or Nutella (chocolate)
1 Mango
2 Sweet baked potatoes

Meal 2
Burger Chicken
Wheat with Chicken
Fresh juice twice a day
Salad with mixed fruits and Vegetables

After work out

Meal 3 :

2 egg whites
2 baked potatoes
Milk Shake of Banana
Chicken Pizza
Coca cola
Beef with Rice and tomato
Ice cream

Allergic to:

I am Allergic to Any Weight gainer and Food supplements only Probiotic suites my system.

You have a bad stomach? I'm guessing food issues? Allergies? My question marks are because when I read your diet I see coke, wheat, ice cream...all things that set people with food allergies off. None of my business but maybe spend a dollar on 3J's and let him develop you a real diet.
And 1st use of aas should be a test only run. Like Megatron says, read the stickies, it'll help.

Reactions: 3J
The first thing you need to do is: EAT! You are definitely not getting enough FOOD, and what food you ARE eating, looks like crap! Nutella!? Really!?

The second thing you need to do, is READ....read EVERY SINGLE STICKY on this forum...Deca on a first cycle!? Really!?

That said, if you're mind is set on it, nothing that anyone here says will change your mind....you'll do it anyways.....IF that's the case: for gods sake, read and follow the advice in the stickies! For example: First cycle: Test ONLY...and stay the hell away from orals...

2 liter of water a day lol! You might as well scratch everything you posted and start all over as if you know nothing. You have a long way to go! You'll never make any gains and if you do, they'll be gone in your third week of pct at best. Wise up bud...

weight: 47 kg
height:5'5
bf: no idea Because i am thin

Workout Schedule: I have been working out from 4 years but its kind of irregular (because my stomach goes off ) i gain 10 to 12 kg and loose it every year. I was on 55kg and had started from 43 KG now i am on 47 KG

Cycle which i am going to start :

12 week steroid cycle

week 1-12 Deca Durabolin 400mgs/week (will be injected On monday)
week 1-12 Sustanon 250 500mgs/week (Will be injected on Thurday)
week 1-4 dianabol Blue heart 10mgs/ED

Post cycle therapy - full 5 weeks

week 1-2

kick start (2 weeks): Ivfc Injection 5000 Ui 2x

week 1-5--following:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10

MY Diet :

OI drink 2 liter water Daily

cal / fat / carb / protein
Meal 1 :

1 oatmeal /cup
2 Breads with tomato or Nutella (chocolate)
1 Mango
2 Sweet baked potatoes

Meal 2
Burger Chicken
Wheat with Chicken
Fresh juice twice a day
Salad with mixed fruits and Vegetables

After work out

Meal 3 :

2 egg whites
2 baked potatoes
Milk Shake of Banana
Chicken Pizza
Coca cola
Beef with Rice and tomato
Ice cream

Allergic to:

I am Allergic to Any Weight gainer and Food supplements only Probiotic suites my system.

-First cycle, Do not run Sust or Prop for test. U so much better of running a single long ester. Test E/C is good. 500mg EW, this is cause less pinning, less fluctuations in blood, easier to control sides on long ester.

-No deca first time, No dbol first time and why would u run 10mg dbol only? 25-50 atleast. But wait till second cycle

-Hcg is ran e3d at 250IU or 500IU PW. During cycle. Not at PCT and wheres the AI?

-Ur pct on clomid and nova looks good, run that 4 weeks

- Ur gaining and losing weight cause ur diet is off track. Fix it. Should be consistent, going up or down depending on ur goals for mass gain/lean bulk OR cutting BF.

-BB requires 100% of u. When u give it all u got in the gym and go home and refuel on ice cream, soda and junk ur giving it 20%. Thats the most poverty diet I ever seen ran. And if u can't change urself to eat clean for the year, then don't work out IMO. Diet makes u or breaks u in this lifestyle and not even steroids can fix this.

I agree with omgmike, test only for your first cycle. You need to learn how your body reacts to the extra test first (use Test-Cyp or Test-E). You need to learn to control your estrogen levels, etc. If you start with many drugs and you have side effects, you have no idea which drug caused them.

As many have said, you need to eat more, and eat better. To be honest, for less than the price of one good cycle with PCT, you can hire 3J and learn a lifetime's worth of good eating info. I am hard on myself a lot, but I know I have been completely transformed via his food and exercise routines. It is worth every penny.

What you eat is the largest factor in how you will grow, being is muscles or your belly. Don't skimp out on that part.

Reactions: 3J
Thank you all of guys

I really appreiciate it.

Where i live mostly we poeple do start from sustanon 250 and dbol.

So if u guys are really willing to help me them make me a proper cycle as i share.

I can use testo cypr but how much mg dosage per week

And my diet isnt clean i kmow u r right..

But i consume junk to gain weight as i did that before i had 57 kg of weight.

And ill contact 3j thanks. Plz do share more what u jave in ur mind.

One more thing if i only use sustanon 250 and dbol 20mg then?

Thank you all of guys

I really appreiciate it.

Where i live mostly we poeple do start from sustanon 250 and dbol.

So if u guys are really willing to help me them make me a proper cycle as i share.

I can use testo cypr but how much mg dosage per week

And my diet isnt clean i kmow u r right..

But i consume junk to gain weight as i did that before i had 57 kg of weight.

And ill contact 3j thanks. Plz do share more what u jave in ur mind.

One more thing if i only use sustanon 250 and dbol 20mg then?

the guys here are right.. i can put 2lbs a week on you naturally.. why even go through the trouble of a cycle??

contact me brother... lets talk about what i can do for you

3jdiet@gmail.com

-First cycle, Do not run Sust or Prop for test. U so much better of running a single long ester. Test E/C is good. 500mg EW, this is cause less pinning, less fluctuations in blood, easier to control sides on long ester.

-No deca first time, No dbol first time and why would u run 10mg dbol only? 25-50 atleast. But wait till second cycle

-Hcg is ran e3d at 250IU or 500IU PW. During cycle. Not at PCT and wheres the AI?

-Ur pct on clomid and nova looks good, run that 4 weeks

- Ur gaining and losing weight cause ur diet is off track. Fix it. Should be consistent, going up or down depending on ur goals for mass gain/lean bulk OR cutting BF.

-BB requires 100% of u. When u give it all u got in the gym and go home and refuel on ice cream, soda and junk ur giving it 20%. Thats the most poverty diet I ever seen ran. And if u can't change urself to eat clean for the year, then don't work out IMO. Diet makes u or breaks u in this lifestyle and not even steroids can fix this.

Mike Testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate 500 MG dosage for how many weeks?

Guide me for proper Cycle

I dont want to loose the Gain and i want to Be fixed with good weight around 65 g

QUOTE=Megatron28;3679378]Did you see my response in Post #2?[/QUOTE]

Yes my freind reading the link..

Look guys what i found

Testosterone Enanthate 300mg twice a week Week 1-12

Deca 200mg twice a week Week 1-12

Dbol 30-50mg a day Week 1-6

HCG 500iu a week (250iu twice a week) Week 1-14

PCT

Pct will be 4 weeks and start 2 weeks after final injection

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Mike Testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate 500 MG dosage for how many weeks?

Guide me for proper Cycle

I dont want to loose the Gain and i want to Be fixed with good weight around 65 g

I already posted u the entire cycle basically man. I'll tell u one more time. Just follow it as is and forget ur dbol/Sust/deca ideas for now at least. Just see how ur react to basic test at x5 levels for ur first cycle.

1-16 500mg Test E (pin e3d 250)
.5mg adex (take e3d, can up or lower if u need. .5 usually works for 500 though)
500IU HCG PW (pin e3d at 250, don't skip this, it IS important)

Wait 3 weeks for test levels to drop, Keep running HCG/Adex as usual.

PCT: 4 Weeks total, Don't run HCG/Adex during this.
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nova 40/20/20/20

Try and stay in a surplus during PCT, don't reduce ur calories and keep eating clean food, high protein.

PS: More or less man, the steroids won't make u. It's the DIET at the end of day. I was talking to one guy in my gym he is like 200+ lbs at 6'1. Hardly looks good IMO, just bloated and no cuts. He tells me he runs Test nonstop, ran pretty much every single steroid out there. I ask him what he eats and he tells me all this BS. Like sugar filled fruits, junk food ect.. and I know exactly why he looks like crap.

Last edited:
Back