fake ultra testobolik?

Thanks Hammer, really appreciate you trying to help, Ill post some pictures too for comparison, but from what I think youre saying its legit?

Leme know
Thanks mate

Ski Nautique

I cant say if what you have is legit. I know that what I have is, so I posted pics of it for you. You should be able to judge by the pics if its the same. Box has a hollogram on one end, and tape with "imnl" printed on it in blue on the other side. 2 weeks in and up 12 pounds. Sustanon (sust) should just be starting to kick now, and I have a feeling I'm going to swell up nicely. :)

your guys stuff is legit.. thats how there prod labels now to put more product out... im talking the stuff too.. supposedly the best stuff from MEX right now..... my friend owns a shop.... carrys everything... he says all the QV, denkall, pets pharma and the rest of the old stuff are now fakes so watch out for it...

Yup a new-b, but huge 5 '9 215 pounder! Anyway iam on my second cycle of ULTRA TESTOBOLIK 250 two shots a week(250mg each shot), and ULTRA NAN(deca 300mg each shot) one shot a week. Fu@k I see, and others see HUGE differance I dont know if its genetics or its that shit, or both, but it seems like I gain mass every 3 weeks. My shit looks just like the pic on top so yeah BOMB SHIT!...Its a new company about a year old of what I understand.

Back