Fat burners and muscle

djwalerian

I've used many different fat burners, such as Animal Cuts or Ripped Freak. The effects were, of course, but every time my preconceived muscles disappeared. Is there a burner, which also burns fat and pump muscle?
I've heard about Andranox Pump and Burn, but I'm not so convinced by the end of this product.

yes, the problem with fat burners is I automatically think of a product with an appetite supression component. If you're not eating, you will lose size.
What you want to do is get rid of the junk and keep the size..For that you need to keep eating, but definitely switch to a low carb diet. Get rid of the carbs and your body will change for the better. If you're looking for ripped abs, the diet plus the right exercise routine and it will be all set.
There are some people that have an odd distribution of fat they just can't get rid of. If thats' the case, there are certain supplements you can take to target the fat.

I picked up some Alpha-T2 during Orbits sale -- I have used it once and loved it. Going to stack it with some ALCAR this time.

Didnt notice much appetite supression like I do with caffeine loaded burners

Back