Fat Burning Zone...

Ive heard that the most muscle sparing/fat burning method of cardio is HIgh intensity interval training.
search google
or check this out

Last edited by a moderator:
i readed somewhere it had a study but i dont recall now ,why not do both ,say i do 40 min cardio at like 120 heart rate for my age, now every 5 min of 120 i go up to like 145 to 150 for 1 full minute, that gives me 5 full minutes to recuperate and catch my breath and i repeat every 5 min ,and that works great for me , if im in a hurry and dont feel like doing 40 min .i do 20 min with using the same principle.. this time i do 3 min norm and1 min fast ,, all in all ur burning fat ,for sure at the same time ur impruving ur cardiovascular... by the way the article had the exsample of 30 min of cardio doing this every 3 min then 4 min then 3 min and so on ,, i just made it 40 min for me cuz i like the cardio but u can do it in 20 min if u like ..

Last edited:
DEAR, HOW ARE YOU?
That is the first day for me in this site and i insist on being a member here to profit from your experiences so I'M IN NEED TO YOUR ADVISE, I'VE BOUGHT EPHEDRINE INJECTION (30MG/1ML) PER AMPOULE TO IMPROVE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND WEIGHT LOSS AT THE SAME TIME SO I WANNA YOU ADVISE ME WITH THE SUITABLE DOSE THAT REDUCE THE SIDE EFFECT OF THIS DDRUG AND ACHIEVE THE DESIRED PURPOSE.

NOTICE: I'M MALE, 22 YEARS OLD, HAVE NO ANY PROBLEMS IN MY HEART OR BLOOD PRESSURE.

I WANNA KNOW TOO IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO DRINK A COFFEE and aspirin WITH THIS DRUG OR NOT, BECAUSE SOMEONE ADVISE ME TO DO THAT TO ACHEIVE THE BEST RESULT
NOTICE: I DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL OR CAFFEINE IN USUAL

I'M WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE
REGARDS

ISLAM SHAWQE

nabiller said:
yeah i think insulin regulates your blood sugar, it isnt sugar, so it wouldnt throw off your ketosis. and i have also heard it helps get into ketosis state

nickk23 said:
Well, the insulin would lower the blood sugar, but i thought ketosis arose from depleted glycogen stores rather than low blood sugar. Im a diabetic, and when i go hypo (low blood sugar) i doubt i immediately enter ketogenesis because my glycogen stores are still well stocked. Also, if you take insulin, you HAVE to have sugar with it which will then throw you out of ketosis in my opinion.

WHY in the world would you even try to mess with this? Liquid Clen is available at ology if you can't get the regular clen. Also low Carb diets are a fad in my book. Can you tell me why you would even consider using this approach if you are a weight lifter>?

Gimp said:
yeah, I'd like to know as well. I was always of the opinion that slow but steady cardio sessions are muscle sparing and burn fat. I usually do 40 mins. on the treadmill at an incline of 12-15% at a speed of 3. I lean down quickly with this method and seemingly keep lean mass.
Yeha...i was under hte impression that lower intensity cardio w/a low carb diet was best for toning up and sparing the most muscle. I'm on a low carb diet and just now starting to do some cardio.
How many times a wk do u guys do cardio?? I was thinking about trying 3, but would that be enough??

Back Pain Problem Only from Our Laziness!

Completely agree with this
FOR ANY TYPE OF PAIN ANY DOCTOR HAVE NO TREATMENT. THEY CAN JUST GIVE U PAIN KILLERES AND THOSE ONLY WORK FOR A PERIOD AND THEN AFTER THAT THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN COME. WITH THE DOCTORS ONLY U CAN BE ADDICT WITH THEIR MEDICINE BUT CANT CURE THIS PROBLEM PERMANENTLY.
THE BEST WAY TO CURE IS A PHYSICAL EXERCISE LIKE ''YOGA'' OR ANY OTHER . YOGA CAN MAKE UR MUSCLES MORE FLEXIBLE AND MORE RELAXED. WITH THE HELP OF YOGA U CAN ADJUST THE GAP BETWEEN UR BONES IN THE NECK. CERVICAL REGION IS SO SENSITIVE IN UR BODY.
SOMETHING TO REMEMBER THAT DONT BEND UR NECK FROWARD, DONT DO SO MUCH SITTING WORK, MOVE UR NECK RIGHT AND LEFT AND UPSIDE TIME BY TIME IS BETTER FOR PAIN.
In any Cause You should use only FDA tested like [

Last edited by a moderator:
Back