Fat Cells from being obease, what to do?

austniceguy

Hey guys
I am wondering, what creates fat cells? once you get them.. you cant get rid of them without surgery?
Did "trans fat" create them?

Would HGH growth hormone do anything to help get rid of them?

I used to go to Hungry jacks/Burger king and get the Family deal 4 Cokes, 2 Junior Whoppers, 2 Normal Whopppers, 4packs of fries and just munch it all down by myself, i was actully pretty proud.. being only 14-15 at the time and eating that much was like awesome to me at the time.
I have to admit, i miss doing it.. I dont enjoy anything as much as sitting down with bad foods and just stuffing my face completely..
Clean for 1 year now tho, so pretty happy

Last edited:
i didnt know you couldnt get rid of them. there is TONS of new info coming out about obese patients. these patients are hypo and AGHD. they are now realizing this obesity is actually making them sterile. they are using AI's to treat their sterility, and then switching them to TRT.

check this study out:

This case illustrates the challenges in diagnosing and treating infertility in the setting of obesity. Given the unique physiologic connections between adiposity, increased conversion of testosterone to estradiol, and the effect this increase has on suppressing gonadotropin release and spermatogenesis, treatment of infertility in this population differs from that of most men with infertility. The off-label use of aromatase inhibitors to decrease peripheral conversion of testosterone to estradiol provides a unique method of manipulating the normal regulatory mechanisms of the hypothalamic gonadal axis to promote endogenous normalization of testosterone levels and to enhance spermatogenesis and fertility. This case suggests that aromatase inhibition could be an effective treatment for infertility in the setting of obesity-related hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Data concerning the safety and efficacy of long-term use of aromatase inhibitors for the treatment of hypogonadism is, however, currently lacking and placebo-controlled trials are needed; therefore, even if semen parameters improve with aromatase inhibitor therapy, once fertility is achieved we recommend conventional testosterone therapy with close follow-up for long-term treatment of hypogonadism.

Nature Clinical Practice Endocrinology & Metabolism | Treatment of male infertility secondary to morbid obesity | Article

Back