Fat loss as quickly as possible?

fat lose tips:
Avoid any prepared food that lists sugar, fructose, or corn syrup
Eat slowly and calmly.
Eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice.
Spend 10 minutes a day walking up and down stairs.
Eat equal portions of vegetables and grains at dinner.

******************** Please don't paste links **********

Last edited by a moderator:
Start with rule #1, and work out the kinks from there.

Consume less calories then you burn = fat lose.

Wanna lose 1 pound per week, remove 3500 calories from your diet. wanna lose 2 pounds per week remove 7000 calories.

Keep track of what you eat, and take notes, that way your not leaving anything to chance.

Start with rule #1, and work out the kinks from there.

Consume less calories then you burn = fat lose.

Wanna lose 1 pound per week, remove 3500 calories from your diet. wanna lose 2 pounds per week remove 7000 calories.

Keep track of what you eat, and take notes, that way your not leaving anything to chance.

This exactly. Believe me it will come off in a hurry if you have fat to lose.

I think a key point that has not been mentioned yet is Heart rate and intensity training zones.

To be burning fat you dont want to be going all out intense.
you want to be working at 40-50% of your 1 rep max. hear rate should be as folows to burn fat as a main energy when working out.

220-(age) X (intensity zone)

Example: 20 year old wants to burn fat.

220-20 = 200 (heart rate max) you want to be working in 50-60% heart rate of that.

so 200 X .50 = 100min heart rate
200 X .60 = 120max heart rate

Best fat burning zone. but you need to take in account that people have diffrent heart rates and diffrent levels of fitness.

So basicly anything you can do constant for 20min + without breathing heavy
(should be able to talk comfterbly)
will be burning most fat posibal.

High intensity is burning Carbs as a main fuel. hope this helps. GL

Start puking. The girls in the 90's did it and I remember alot of thin... no muscle tone girls walking around then. :p Or I suppose you could follow the advice from the guy above for the cardio part. Your diet is going to be the main key though. There are many articles on here about it. Check them out.

Back