Fat Loss - First Cycle - Female

mmktiger

Hi!

I am a 21 year old female rower who's had recent (unfortunate) weight gain, looking to lose fat. Currently at 140lbs at 5'4", looking to get to 120-125lbs. Diet is keto, with ~1600cal with 40% protein, while fat and carbs vary. Training includes rowing and weight training 5-6x a week. I am interested in starting a cycle to accelerate the fat loss. Any recommendations for what would best suit me as fat loss supplement (Clen?), and how that should be cycled? Of course, I will do my own personal research before taking anything.

Thank you all!

Hi!

I am a 21 year old female rower who's had recent (unfortunate) weight gain, looking to lose fat. Currently at 140lbs at 5'4", looking to get to 120-125lbs. Diet is keto, with ~1600cal with 40% protein, while fat and carbs vary. Training includes rowing and weight training 5-6x a week. I am interested in starting a cycle to accelerate the fat loss. Any recommendations for what would best suit me as fat loss supplement (Clen?), and how that should be cycled? Of course, I will do my own personal research before taking anything.

Thank you all!

Welcome to the forums!

Hi!

Thank you all!

Welcome to ology. :)

For starters, a keto(genic) diet is best at a 70/25/5 split (F/P/C) due to the nature in how it works by changing your metabolism from glucose burning to a ketone (energy derived from fat) burning one. It's very important that if your intention is to go into ketosis, that you do not stray very far from this as you can potentially exit ketosis - stalling progress.

As far as drugs go, I'm going to be very blunt and honest. You don't need them, and they won't give you any edge if both diet and training aren't completely under control. Far too many folks hop onto substances like clen (which can potentially cause heart issues), only to see either no results, or even weight GAIN.

It's because they didn't manage diet properly, and ate MORE due to how some stimulants can bring up appetite.

If you're sure you've got diet and training down cold (easy on cardio - that just gives short-term results), then I'd just ease onto ephedrine with caffeine. Cheap, can be had OTC (in the US), and effective. If you find you need to push even further, then I'd look into other alternatives.

My .02c :)

Back