Fat loss help with pics

The skin will shrink slightly as you are losing weight. I lost 65lbs and had a good amount of excess skin. Now that I've been adding muscle the skin (even around my abs) has become tighter...Also I think the only viable options to speed up skin tightening is surgery or GH/Peptides

...also another note: even when I first dropped the weight, and was scrawny, my skin around my lower abs would be perfectly tight when I was 8%bf or lower...The problem is I can't hold that for long and once I popped up to that 10-12% range my lower abs get the folds and wrinkles right back...but now that I have put on 30lbs of muscle my lower abs look 100 times better at that 10-12%bf range compared to when I was 145

first thing first take note of everything you are putting in your mouth..then there are a few websites that will break it all down for you. next cardio, try cardio early morning on a empty stomach no longer than a hour but no less than 30 mins... try taking a pre workout like jacked so you can extend your workouts!

Back