Fed run sites = entrapment?

gonnabemassive

Are some sites selling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ran by the DEA? This would appear to be entrapment, but I'm not 100%.

Are some sites selling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ran by the DEA? This would appear to be entrapment, but I'm not 100%.

Can't say but if this turns out to be true it would not surprise me.

I mean steroids are the root of all evil and should be wiped from the face of the earth using the broom of taxpayers money. No stone should be left unturned in this battle of the most hideous class of drugs known as Anabolic Steroids.

I mean, it's not like we have other what I like to call REAL crimes for example, people flying airplanes into buildings or developing biological weapons, people selling crack to out kids etc etc. Women whoring themselves out to get a rock, or thugs robbing people to get some Heroin. Parents getting hammered on alchohol and beating their families or running down yours on our streets.

Imagine what a beautiful world it would be for all of the people if no one had 22" arms or massive quads or a 700lb bench. Oh the joy it would bring to society if we were all forced to train natural and a 19" arm would as much respect as a pair or 22's does in these troubled hideous steroid layden times.

I for one can not wait to live in Ashcrofts dreamword, a world where I can smoke and drink all I want to, follow the FDA's high carb lowfat diet recommendations and just be fat and happy. I'll spend my time smoking and drinking the days away working my fat ass off to pay my taxes to help keep steroids out of the hands of those horrible monsters who used to be known as bodybuilders.

This is getting pathetic people, we need to somehow group together and make a stand on this issue. Alone we are weak but together perhaps we could atleast get some facts to be heard.
LL

Last edited:
gonnabemassive said:

not even close bro..

the only way something is entrapment is if you can prove that you would have never done the illegal act unless the law enforcement agents made you..

so if an undercover cop comes up to you and asks if you would want some drugs and you buy them you are guillty an it is not entrapment because they will just say you would have bought them from the next person to offer you them..

obviously there is more but hope that helps a bit..

Thnx for the info. I love my country, but one of the burdens of democracy is that knowledge doesn't always fall into the laps of those with power.

For all intents and purposes, there is no such thing as entrapment as far as our legal system is concerned.

Re: Re: Fed run sites = entrapment?

Judo Tom said:
not even close bro..

the only way something is entrapment is if you can prove that you would have never done the illegal act unless the law enforcement agents made you..

so if an undercover cop comes up to you and asks if you would want some drugs and you buy them you are guillty an it is not entrapment because they will just say you would have bought them from the next person to offer you them..

obviously there is more but hope that helps a bit..

Exactly!! You must prove you would not have bought any drugs from another person!

We have undercover crack dealers in S FL. I think its funny!! Why the hell are they worrying about the users?? They need to be worrying about the trafficers.

I have never heard of a steroid user harming someone, or having to go to rehab to come off them??

Most of the people that make laws are dorks anyhow. They probably feel inferior to a real body builder with 22-inch guns when they see one. That is just a way for them getting back at us for picking on them in school. They are all fat and they want everyone else to be as well. By trying to make everyone else fat it doesn’t make them feel as bad.

Quote for Lawnmaker,"We have undercover crack dealers in S FL. I think its funny!! Why the hell are they worrying about the users?? They need to be worrying about the trafficers."
I don't understand this either, the trafficers should be lock up not the users. Users need to be in rehabs not jails where a lot of our tax money goes. Jails are over populated because of this fact. And what is the solution from the government??? Answer- build more jails to house over 80% of the jail population which are just users.

In order for the entrapment defense to be used in a criminal case, the defendent must be able to prove that the law enforcment or people acting in cooperation with law enforcement used persuasion methods to lure you into a "trap." Most lawyers advise against using the entrapment defense because it is very hard to prove and by pleading entrapment, you are basically pleading guilty. Basically if someone offered you some juice and you said "no thanks" and 2 days later they came back and had more and better juice at a cheaper price and you said "no thanks" and they keep nagging you and then they said you can have 2 for the price of 1 and eventually you give in and buy it..... that might be considered entrapment.

Merely providing an oportunity to commit an illegal act does not constitute entrapment. So a web-site run by the feds does not equal entrapment.

I'm not a legal expert but from what I've seen. If a law enforcement solicits anything it stands a good chance of being considered entrapment. Think about the hooker stings on cops the undercover always waits for a cash offer in exchange for services. I don't think an officer could walk up to you and offer to sell you drugs. Usually they wait for the perp to ask what the cop is selling. Then again an ex-fbi agent driving drunk on the wrong side of the highway just walked on murder charges. In conclusion they can do anything they want.

[Then again an ex-fbi agent driving drunk on the wrong side of the highway just walked on murder charges. In conclusion they can do anything they want]

so true bro so fu*king true

I am not a criminal attorney, but I do know a little about the law. Running an internet site selling controlled substances, typically, would not constitute entrapment. As with every situation, there may be mitigating circumstances. I would listen to Focker on this, and take this advice, do not think that a governmental agency setting up an internet site and offering controlled substances in and of itself will present someone who uses the site with a reasonable grounds for offering entrapment as a defense.

These are the opinions of a half-baked iron head lunatic, and should in no way be considered as a proffering of legal advice. If you have specific questions, please contact an attorney licensed to practice in your state.

DD

Back