feed back on diet with pic

kjay

feed back on diet

age 36
height 5'9
previous,stats jan23 2006 235 32%bf

current weight 193 no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) history

ok i posted the other day, i have been dieting since jan23 of 2006 from 235lb 32% bf to this pic at 193, i know i have lots of work to do , need advice is it time to add some muscle getting cals just above maintanace or keep cutting i am concerned i have taken this diet to its limit and need to work at gaining some muscle to burn off the rest of my unsightly. again i need lots of work but it beats my 235 picture, its been a long haul i am not quiting. my goal was lose fat and perserve muscle and i aint done.
thanks for all the advice so far i probably wouldn have reached this point without all the great advice on this forum people taking the time to help

diet consist of carb cycling. my diet is in check as you can see i have droped some weight maintned streght, but think things may have come to an slow roll. i do am fasted cardio, change intensity duration type you name it, train with weights, just started eca stack see if it helps.

if you were me would you bail on fatloss for a bit. i have done this since jan 23 2006.
has this diet been taken to the limit.
i eat between 1800-2200 clas a day dependng on training.

what could i do to shock this body any thoughts woud be appreciated

Last edited:
looks good broly but its kinda a bad pose to really evalute fat percentage. just keep up the cardio and diet and you'll continue to lose weight. imnot really a believer in the "shock" methods of loseing weight because you usually balloon back up from those when you stop them. . . keep it slow and gradual and you'll like the results and actually keep them...might take a lil longer but as everyone always says you didnt put the weight on in a 2 week or month long period (however long shock diet is) so dont expect to take it off in that long...

that is assuming theres no clen/dnp/eca's involved...then its a different ballgame :insane2:

kjay said:
i have been dieting since jan23 of 2006 from 235lb 32% bf to this pic at 193,

That's great progress so far man. Congratulations.

kjay said:
i know i have lots of work to do , need advice is it time to add some muscle getting cals just above maintanace or keep cutting i am concerned i have taken this diet to its limit and need to work at gaining some muscle to burn off the rest of my unsightly.

I would continue concentrating on losing the body fat while training to maintain your muscle mass. Ensure you are getting enough protein but I would definitely lose the fat first and then rebuild your muscle mass.

kjay said:
just started eca stack see if it helps.

That should definitely be a big benefit to you. Keep us updated on how things are going.

I'd keep cutting man. I kinda let myself go a bit and if I could go back in time I'd stay lean all the time - not competition lean, but I wouldn't like to get above 12%. I guess it depends on if you think size is more important or definition.

I've never run an ECA stack, but I have done EC stacks which were great. I always avoided Aspirin because of the negative press about it and your stomach.

congradulations on losing all that wieght, eca stack should help you out. Ive always heard when dieting/cutting to help prevent muscle loss you should run bcaa's, theres a debate of weather or not they work, but the few people i know that have cut to competiton bf %, swear by them.

its funny, the science and planning that is involved in the incredible bodies people developed is so over looked. I have a long way to go still but I would never have reached this stage without a board like this and others. I appreciate the advice and comments, i will not and can not stop until i get my goal. i have never took my shirt off to go swimming or anything, let alone have the guts to post a pic on a webpage. lol i worried al night should i post it or not i was very nervous.

Back