Feedback on issued with the woman

Gibsonator

I am banned!
Aight guys so check it out, the woman and I go through this vicious cycle where every so on she likes to nag/bitch/complain and pick apart everything I do for like a week here, a couple days there. My favorite is when she gets upset over me being upset with her. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about...
So the other day after working 20 hrs I get woken up an hour after going to sleep because I had gotten a call from a private number. Got grilled and accused of a bunch of shit even though I am as loyal and loving as can be to her. So that blew over 2 days ago. Then yesterday she was looking at me using my phone as I was going through my photo gallery and she saw my selflies and got all questioning about that, even though they are clearly progress pics.
Then today at the gym we were doing squats together, as much as I hate taking the weights on and off the bar for her, and watching her 3/4 squat lol. So she puts her headphones on as I'm trying to talk to her. I let it go and did my set. Then she did it again. So now I'm pissed. If I take the time to move all these weights on and off the God damn bar I expect at least she have her headphones off in between sets to conversate. Common courtesy right. I felt it was very rude. I know if I did the same thing she would complain about it. So I complained. Well that turned out terrible. She left the squat rack and told me to fuck off. I'm like, I don't have time or energy for this shit so when I was done I left her ass at the gym. Obviously we are not talking right now.
I'm just so sick of the double standard bullshit. If she's upset about something I'm supposed to care and fix the problem. If I'm upset about something she just gets upset at me for being upset and then it's a few days of silence til someone gives in. Shit is weak. Anyways I'm a Lil pissed and although I love this woman very much I do sometimes think about just bouncing when we go through this shit. K rant over thanks haha.

Last edited:
Ha dude she picked up my keys and got her purse out, came back in the gym and told me to fuck off. So I text her saying I'm leaving at 1015 sharp, and even though you don't deserve a ride in my big bad truck with your attitude I am a kind man. She said fuck you and fuck your ride. So I left her there.

Shits gettin old. It's like we have a couple weeks great, then this. A couple bad days a couple good. Always over some complete bullshit that in my opinion shouldn't even be an issue whatsoever. Fuckin lame. We fucked 3 times yesterday, again this morning. Then this. Wtf. At this point I just always shut down and show no emotion towards her, she fucking haaaaates that lol

Left her at the gym, LMFAO :dance2:

Ya know some of this stuff that goes on as you described can build up to have some major influence on the whole of the relationship in the long haul.

So as they say "don't sweat the small stuff" Well ok but the small stuff reoccurring can be some big stuff, in and of itself....that fact that there is so often small stuff happening.

It's not so much what the discontent is , but how we (me n her) behave. Like, Anger, nothing wrong with anger but it's how we handle it. Putting all the small stuff problems in a box and figure out how we can avoid it being something to argue about or get disturbed about.

If my wife (x) and I straightened out some small things years n years ago and had a better understanding of each others pet peeves are we could of maybe of gained a better more two sided approach for the benefit of our Love and respect for each other. Some of what we consider , just small pet peeves might be something really hurtful.

I didn't think my name calling hurt as much as it did and her not knowing how angered I get when she just yeses me only to not know down the line what I am talking about. "You have no clue because you didn't listen earlier" or I didn't know in fact how horrific a little name calling cold cause her to shut me out and to shut her down, instantly. Some of you might say , "well Mike what do you expect, you called her stupid...huh? Mike

She we never had a good open talk with paper n pen and with a 3rd person who knows us real good and has witnessed our little abuse to each other. Ya know I have just touched on some Simple Simon thinking , but so many times we put off a little talk until it's almost too late for a big talk.

He always does this or she always does that and it pisses me off..... can we talk about the little stuff before we sweat it big. We as a couple and intending on a long term relationship (forever) we need to be aware of one another's deep n TRUE feelings.

When we kiss and have great make-up sex at the end of the day did we really understand what and why the little stuff keeps coming back. It takes BOTH sides to extinguish all the little flames before they blaze. :squint:

Talk about rant :bash:

Haha you left her at the gym good stuff
Fucking women what can you do mine has only just started to settle down there a worry especially when there fighting with you over trivial shit that doesn't matter a Fuck that's the worst just makes life harder when it doesn't have to be like yes I left a pan in the sink its called soaking it it's not the end of the world boom shit hits the fan

Left her at the gym, LMFAO :dance2:

Ya know some of this stuff that goes on as you described can build up to have some major influence on the whole of the relationship in the long haul.

So as they say "don't sweat the small stuff" Well ok but the small stuff reoccurring can be some big stuff, in and of itself....that fact that there is so often small stuff happening.

It's not so much what the discontent is , but how we (me n her) behave. Like, Anger, nothing wrong with anger but it's how we handle it. Putting all the small stuff problems in a box and figure out how we can avoid it being something to argue about or get disturbed about.

If my wife (x) and I straightened out some small things years n years ago and had a better understanding of each others pet peeves are we could of maybe of gained a better more two sided approach for the benefit of our Love and respect for each other. Some of what we consider , just small pet peeves might be something really hurtful.

I didn't think my name calling hurt as much as it did and her not knowing how angered I get when she just yeses me only to not know down the line what I am talking about. "You have no clue because you didn't listen earlier" or I didn't know in fact how horrific a little name calling cold cause her to shut me out and to shut her down, instantly. Some of you might say , "well Mike what do you expect, you called her stupid...huh? Mike

She we never had a good open talk with paper n pen and with a 3rd person who knows us real good and has witnessed our little abuse to each other. Ya know I have just touched on some Simple Simon thinking , but so many times we put off a little talk until it's almost too late for a big talk.

He always does this or she always does that and it pisses me off..... can we talk about the little stuff before we sweat it big. We as a couple and intending on a long term relationship (forever) we need to be aware of one another's deep n TRUE feelings.

When we kiss and have great make-up sex at the end of the day did we really understand what and why the little stuff keeps coming back. It takes BOTH sides to extinguish all the little flames before they blaze. :squint:

Talk about rant :bash:

She just admitted it was her first uber she's had to take and then apologized.... until next time grrrrr

Lol well leaving her there did the trick brother

Good man like I said it comes and goes in waves. Last 2 days were very good... until next time, and I guarantee there will be one damnit. I guess it's really not that bad, or could be much worse. Everything else is really solid just here random bitchy fits like she gets bored and just has to start some static now and again.

maybe she was just pissed you stuck a picture of her ass on the internet in the xxx side of the boards here ;)

Good man like I said it comes and goes in waves. Last 2 days were very good... until next time, and I guarantee there will be one damnit. I guess it's really not that bad, or could be much worse. Everything else is really solid just here random bitchy fits like she gets bored and just has to start some static now and again.

does she workout? if she doesn't maybe working out together will get her to slow her roll and chill out more. turn that negative energy into positive.

Last edited:
sounds very immature... ive dealt with similar before... if shes not going to have a sit down and wake up call then call it quits to put it bluntly...
say something along the lines; your soo worries about me going elsewhere when your the only one pushing me away, and yet im still not gong else where. im me when we met and im me now, if that cant be swallowed then do us both a favor and leave...

after more thought and memories of past girlfriends, it sounds like shes trying to wrap you around her finger, either shes stickin her nose into why your keeping pics of yourself on your phone grilling you on late phone calls to do it, going days without talking to you or she cheated on you and using these tactics to distract you from the real issue at hand. it has both happened to me and i have also done it to girls in the past.
in my humble opinion some girls get to the point where they fall under a spell and imagine in their peanut brains that because they have an extra hole between their legs and soft and tender lumps on their chests that they are masters of the universe and their shit dont stink and thus the attitude is born and used against us to keep us under their control.

Back