Feeling horrible on test E + Tbol, got bloodwork done. Results are unexpected!

johnx

Hey guys!

About a month and a half ago, I decided to start my first test E cycle:
weeks 1-12 500mg test E / week (250mg e3d).
weeks 1-12 500mg HCG e3d
weeks 2-12 0.25 adex EOD

4 weeks in, my hair started thinning really badly, so I lowered the dosage to 250mg test E e5d and added 60mg tbol ed.

I am now at week 6 and the results have been unimpressive to say the least. I have gained 2.5-3kg on a recomp diet, but I've been feeling a lot worse than I did before starting the cycle. I am tired and apathetic, my confidence went down the drain, and my libido fluctuates a lot. I thought I may be having a problem with my estrogen levels, but I wanted to make sure, so got blood work done today, 2 days after my last injection. The results are not too pretty:

Total Testosterone: 18.99 nmol/L (9.9-27.8) - 2 days after the last injection... isn't that way too low?
Free Testosterone: *in progress*
Estradiol: 151.2 pmol/L (41.4 - 159) - a bit high, but in range
FSH: 11.8 mUI/mL (1.5 - 12.4) - in range
LH: 17.36 mUI/mL (1.6 - 8.7) - way too high!
SHBG: *in progress*
Prolactin: 362.2 µUI/mL (98 - 456) - in range
Total Cholesterol: 126.9 mg/dL (<200) - in range
HDL: 64.3 mg/dL (>=60) - in range
LDL: 75 mg/dL (<100) - in range

As you can see, my testosterone level is right in the middle of the range, but I'm pretty sure it should have been way over the upper limit...Any idea why? I thought my test might be bunk or severely underdosed, but then I wonder, why did I get some bad androgenic side effects such as hair loss, body acne, or oily skin during the first 4 weeks?

Also, I've been taking tamoxifen for the last 5 months to fight off the puffy nipples left over from puberty (I'm 26, btw)... Could that be the cause of my highly elevated LH? Or is it the hCG, which imitates LH and therefore shows up on the blood test?

What should I do? This is the first time I'm posting on this forum, so I don't know what else to say, but if there is something else you guys would like to know, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the board. :wavey:

One thing that comes to mind is why the hell are you not just using Adex for E2 instead of Tamoxifen

Are you aware of the side effects of Tamoxifen

Fatigue
Headache
Impotence
Hot flashes
Nausea, vomiting
Vaginal discharge
Hair loss, although uncommon and is usually mild

I would say that is the culprit. What research did you do to begin with Tamoxifen ??

I've got a couple of comments, but not sure I can help much.

First off is what the hell is in what you think is test? Sounds like you have some fake gear with mediocre test, highish E2, highish prolactin,and high LH and FSH.

Second comment is you are taking lot of drugs, and moving the doses all around. Test, HCG, Adex, Tbol, tamoxifen. Five drugs with at least the test and tbol doses changing over time. Hard to figure out what's going on with everything in flux.

The hair loss may be an ongoing issue for you, if so you may have to limit to things that won't convert into DHT

I've got a couple of comments, but not sure I can help much.

First off is what the hell is in what you think is test? Sounds like you have some fake gear with mediocre test, highish E2, highish prolactin,and high LH and FSH.

Second comment is you are taking lot of drugs, and moving the doses all around. Test, HCG, Adex, Tbol, tamoxifen. Five drugs with at least the test and tbol doses changing over time. Hard to figure out what's going on with everything in flux.

The hair loss may be an ongoing issue for you, if so you may have to limit to things that won't convert into DHT

This ^^^ great Q's , food for thought.

Back