Female Anavar first cycle

Sk8988

Hi

I've started my first cycle (4th week) 5mg for 2 weeks and tried 10mg from last week with no issues but not looking to go higher

Currently weight lifting 5 days, cardio every day & 1 HIIT session per week

1850cals. High protein, lowering carbs slowly.

Trained for past 4 years and wanted to see what I could achieve. Currently 73kg. 5ft9 20% bf (as of 2 weeks ago)

Feeling much stronger, harder, more vascular, put on 1.5kg but lost 3" off waist

This week the hunger has gone through the roof out of no where? I simply feel hungry all day long, even straight after a meal, stomach rumbling really loud

Drinking 4L water per day, herbal tea, black coffee. Nothing is touching the sides & not sure what to do ?

Cramps are getting ridiculous during training too, I've read Taurine helps? But unsure how much to take?

None (bad) to report

Stronger, harder, more vascular, in fact a vein is showing on my forehead?!?

Got a couple spots on my chin, but I always get them around time of the month

Feeling good, just starving & painful cramps in muscles when training / cardio

What are your macros? Age? Specific goals? I ask because your caloric intake may be too low. When you say lowering carbs, how low? How high is your protein?

I drank in excess of two gallons of water in my (brief) time on var. I did so because my level of thirst was through the roof, but as a side it helped my appetite while on a caloric deficit.

What kind of herbal tea? I opt for green tea - it has thermogenic properties. (Wolfram S., Wang Y., Thielecke F. Anti-obesity effects of green tea: From bedside to bench. Mol. Nutr. Food Res. 2006;50:176***8211;187)

I couldn't find anything on Taurine regarding appetite suppression. Did read that there have been no toxicology studies on it. Studies on Garcinia Cambogia are mixed regarding its value as an appetite suppressant.
Check out this page: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033978/

Finally, it could be hormonal. Have you had your blood tested?

If you haven't already, I'd suggest you read the Sticky(s) "Rippedzilla's Thread of Knowledge" and "Cycling for beginners: A guide to safe androgen use"? While the great majority of the threads/posts on this site are written by and for men, we (women) can still benefit GREATLY from the information given. I'd strongly encourage you to read up and research things on your own instead of accepting claims as valid... I learned this by failing to use my brain.

Taurine does help ease painful pumps. I can't remember the exact dosage, but if you search the forum you will find threads on it. If memory serves, it is something like 1-3 grams per day.

Back