Female cellulite and steroids

mikelaurey

Is there any relation or evidence between the use of some steroids to treat cellulite?

My wife always asks me suggestions on how to get rid of cellulite (honestly, I don't think it's a problem since it's not very prominent) and I usually answer: "squat, squat and more squats!".

However, now she would like to start a cycle because she is not happy with her results (she always workout very hard, btw).

Can you suggest me any steroid for this specific situation?

Thank you!

The typical thing for women is Anavar. Start at 5mg per day for a while. If she tolerates it well and doesn't any signs of virulization then you can go up to 10mg/d.

There is a forum on this site that has a lot of good info for women, and what to watch out for.

As far as burning cellulite directly, I think you'll be told no steroid does that. What it will do is promote more muscle mass and allow faster healing. Muscle burns more calories than fat, so gaining muscle will over time burn more calories and decrease fat. Being able to recover faster and better will allow working out more, to again burn more calories and promote more muscle growth. So it all works together.

If she's already working out hard she should be very pleased with the boost in results

The typical thing for women is Anavar. Start at 5mg per day for a while. If she tolerates it well and doesn't any signs of virulization then you can go up to 10mg/d.

There is a forum on this site that has a lot of good info for women, and what to watch out for.

As far as burning cellulite directly, I think you'll be told no steroid does that. What it will do is promote more muscle mass and allow faster healing. Muscle burns more calories than fat, so gaining muscle will over time burn more calories and decrease fat. Being able to recover faster and better will allow working out more, to again burn more calories and promote more muscle growth. So it all works together.

If she's already working out hard she should be very pleased with the boost in results

Thank you a lot for your help!
Can the anavar give her pregnancy problems?
Anavar is oral, isn't it?

Thank you a lot for your help!
Can the anavar give her pregnancy problems?
Anavar is oral, isn't it?

anavar is an oral. While some studies have shown a small increase in the risk of cleft lip and palate in babies born to women taking steroids in the first three months of pregnancy, other studies have not reported this finding. Palate formation is complete by week 12 so there are no risks of cleft lip and/or palate after this. Less is known about budesonide, but a small study of eight pregnant women did not find an increased risk of adverse outcomes.

There have been isolated reports of babies born with adrenal suppression when mothers took steroids late in pregnancy. So if you are taking steroids at the time of delivery be sure to let your health care team know as your baby may need a tapering course of steroids after birth.

In women taking steroids for other conditions (not IBD), an increase in maternal pregnancy complications (such as high blood pressure and diabetes) have occasionally been seen.

You can read the steroid profile of anavar here in ology...https://www.steroidology.com/profiles/anavar-oxandrolone/

good luck getting her knock up bro and keep us posted!

Good info Casanova. There's nothing certain in this field as no real research is being done, but I'd say if she's pregnant or trying to get pregnant to not take anything. Too many unknowns and too high a potential risk.

Good info Casanova. There's nothing certain in this field as no real research is being done, but I'd say if she's pregnant or trying to get pregnant to not take anything. Too many unknowns and too high a potential risk.

I totally agree with you! As also casanovaa reported, it is not safe for her to take steroids since we are trying to have a baby.

I was also considering to suspend my testosterone + HCG cycle even if my spermiogram is good (I've read some topics in this forum about guys who messed up their fertility after crazy cycles).

Back