Few pics b4 i became El Fatass lol

thanks guys , and yea some people have told me i look like Dennis , which is cool cause Dennis was a great Bb.

Last edited:
or is it a 69?? i had a 71 with a 351 cleveland, and just recently missed an opportunity to pick up a 69 with a 427 cobra jet... i was pissed...

and dude, you look fuckin great... good work..shows your dedication.

can i have your car?

hammer53 said:
or is it a 69?? i had a 71 with a 351 cleveland, and just recently missed an opportunity to pick up a 69 with a 427 cobra jet... i was pissed...

and dude, you look fuckin great... good work..shows your dedication.

can i have your car?
Yup thats my 69 mach 1 stanger with a 351 , i named her candy pants lol.

thanks for the words guys.

what are you stats now compared to when you first started? also how hard was it to maintain that size and def. with only diet? thanks

Damn V. you look great and the structure that you have is just perfect. Not too huge and not too small. Well proportioned!!!Thats how I would like to get some day.

Perfect

it seems that your genetics are simular to Arnold IMO
you have it def. in you to be a pro... if you would want to be one

1BdMfkr said:
what are you stats now compared to when you first started? also how hard was it to maintain that size and def. with only diet? thanks

well heres a pic of me when i was 16 when i started doing my push ups and pull ups :)

stats now are
ht -5'9
wt- contest 214 offseason 242lbs
waist- contest 30 offseason 33-34
arms -20+
legs -28
calves -18
wrist- 6 1/2
ankle- 8

Last edited:
you def. got the genetics for it, at 16 you look like me at 19. Oh well, work with what you got i guess.

Back