Fighting and performance enhancers

Boss Oyama

Big Puncher ;D
What's the most popular drug now?

What if you just want to get strong and not gain weight?

What is GSP on?

I have no clue. I just know what to use to get big but that's not what I want.

Anyone know anything?

Yes I used to think that but its weird the fight thing with him lately not fighting anyone of stature and the diaz thing its like dana knows the gigs up on gsp, also he's a athlete his jits sucks no technique if I had hardy in places gsp did I would of took arms home with me but he just went through motions no correct postioning also his wrestling sucks its more athletic teqnique its ugly wrestling he's just got a great core and super strong his stand up is legit but my man when the last time he knocked out anyone. Look I hate diaz but he would batter gsp and it would go to judges gsp no jits to tap him and no way he will knock him out it would be close. And condit my god would buzzsaw through gsp bro.

Last edited:
What's the most popular drug now?

What if you just want to get strong and not gain weight?

What is GSP on?

I have no clue. I just know what to use to get big but that's not what I want.

Anyone know anything?

Why don't you want to get big? Seems to be working for Alistair Overeem.

Why don't you want to get big? Seems to be working for Alistair Overeem.

I'm not tall enough. I tried 210 once, I won but had no stamina. Lotsa zip though.

Bigger and taller guys with more stamina would kill me. I feel best at 185

Ya 265 is huge. There's a small amount of guys that size and that are real agile. I like the smaller wirery type.

Diet and trainers that you pay the rest is a secret and gsp is a fag

Fuck ya GSP is a wanker. But I am a fan of the stockton stranglers.
Oh, and to make this post relevant to the thread I hear alot of fighters like EQ.

Last edited:
Most prefer HGH to steroids. If you compare at a lot of fighters pics from several years back you can see signs of hgh abuse.

Most prefer HGH to steroids. If you compare at a lot of fighters pics from several years back you can see signs of hgh abuse.

yup most mma fighters if they choose to use most do hgh, i know bec i know a fighter that does hgh not all the time but when he need to heal up or after a injury

If GSP is a fag he's one tough queer because I don't see guys whipping his ass.

Take down and lay down until the judge stands you up is not fighting. GSP couldn't submit The Outlaw who SUCKS at JJ. I will concede that GSP is a smart fighter but IMHO, he is not the caliber of fighter that most think he is. Diaz AND Condit would wipe the floor with him. That's just my two cents on GSP, you don't have to agree, but you have to agree he is now a VERY boring fighter.

Personally, I can't wait for Sonnen to beat the crap out of Bisping and then take on Silva again.

Back