Apprentice
New to chemistry and need my math checked:

Tren recipe
Looking for 50ml final product @ 200mg/ml taken EOD

39ml oil
10g tren
2.50ml BB
1mlBA
Question 1: Should I go higher with BB (.1ml) or wait to see I it crashes?

Conversion
10g tren
Fin-H
200mg per pellet
10 pellets per cart = 2g
2g* 5 carts = 10g (90%)=9g
Question 2: should I do 5more pellets to make up for conversion factor?)

Question 3: Have GAS oven so heating meth out during conversion must be done another way…any suggestions? Hot plate?

Question 4: Once I have final product can I heat in gas oven @ 215-250 for 45 min with out blowing up? I think by this time the meth should be gone correct?

Question 5: Do I cap it after the heating for 45 min of before? If before wouldn't I have to vent the bottle?

I think you have this confused with a syno conversion. You do NOT need meth to make tren.

Add all pellets to oil/solvent in a vial or beaker
Heat for a while or let sit, heating speeds up the dissolving process
When its pretty homogeneous let it sit for a while
Draw off all the clear liquid and put the rest of the gunk in a coffee filter and collect the oil that leaches out, throw the gunk away.
Filter all the collected oil and your done.

10g of hormone takes up around 8g of volume. Youll probably lose 10% (or more) through a pellet conversion. I used to adjust my oil accordingly, just add a few less ml than the recipe calls for.

You are correct…. Thanks! I do have syno coming :) so I will need help with how to separate out the estra with out using the gas oven.

Does the BA and BB look ok for tren?

50.5ml total

so thats 2% ba and 5% bb- looks low the bb might need to be upped, I recommend 2%/20% and adjust your opil accordingly (1ml ba and 10ml bb).

200mg/ml test acetate willl bring tears to your eyes. 100 is about it for short eater tren. tren enan goes 300 no prob pain free.

pullinbig said:
200mg/ml test acetate willl bring tears to your eyes. 100 is about it for short eater tren. tren enan goes 300 no prob pain free.

no shit, 200mg/ml is gonna bite your ass bad Maddog. Why you going so high, its not like you can do any less than EOD shots even at 200mg/ml???

First time with tren and syno trying to get them straight before cooking…. I will adjust accordingly…thanks! You guys are awesome and that avatr rocks RJ!

Maddog93 said:
First time with tren and syno trying to get them straight before cooking…. I will adjust accordingly…thanks! You guys are awesome and that avatr rocks RJ!

Well, it did rock, Momma asked that I take it down.

But thanks...

RJH8541 said:
She did... hope you like!!

Oh yea, we like it. :) It is always fun to see what will be on your avatar next time I come to this site.

You have a very pretty wife you should be very proud of her.

reallittleguy said:
Oh yea, we like it. :) It is always fun to see what will be on your avatar next time I come to this site.

You have a very pretty wife you should be very proud of her.

Thanks RLG, i am very proud...

Back