fina/deca

Brock Landers

hey bros
not planning on running this anytime soon, just curious for future reference:D Would fina in place of dbol to kickstart a test/deca bulk cycle be a good idea? Something like Fina 1-6, test/deca 1-10 (or extend the test a week or two after the deca to help recovery). Would it not be a wise decision to run both fina/deca due to increased chances of progest. sides? Doses would be tren 75mg ed, test 500mg week, deca 400 mg week...opinions on this? Thanks bros :)

I would say fina could work for what you want, even if I would prefer D-bol with test and deca.
IMO, considering your dosages of test and deca, 75mg ed is overdosed.
I would run 75 eod.
Sides? Fina and deca sometime mean a limp noodle. Test will help.

Batman said:
I would say fina could work for what you want, even if I would prefer D-bol with test and deca.
IMO, considering your dosages of test and deca, 75mg ed is overdosed.
I would run 75 eod.
Sides? Fina and deca sometime mean a limp noodle. Test will help.

I used dbol for my first cycle, and got good gains (which I am now attributing to the fact it was a FIRST cycle, and you can grow off anything), and I used it for the first 6 weeks of my current cycle. I am not impressed this time around. I ran 35 mg ed (naps) for 6 weeks and felt little. The gear was legit, my diet and training were also on course, I just wasn't impressed. That is why I am asking about fina for future reference :)
In regards to the sides, test will be in there b/c I feel test should be the backbone to all cycles. I wasn't referring to the libido issues, I was referring to the increased chances of progest. gyno above all. :)

I think it's a good idea.. Not down with orals all that much, at least not in big amounts 25mg +, but that's personal..

I'm pretty sure they don't really overlap in the gyno aspect, as one is progeston and the other progesterone side effects.. Do more homework but we combat these with different drugs as well. Do more homework on this part...

I overlapped deca and fina for a few weeks and and the power and weight gain was nice.

Brock,

Fina is awesome man. I think you would be happy starting with fina for a kick start, but not real great for mass. But its ok. Im also trying to plan my next cycle. i know it will be 500mgs Enan, 500mgs Eq a week, and fina for the first 6 weeks, or dbal first 4 weeks, and fina last 6 weeks. But im kind of leaning towards fina for the first 6 weeks, and no dbal.

clee said:
Brock,

Fina is awesome man. I think you would be happy starting with fina for a kick start, but not real great for mass. But its ok. Im also trying to plan my next cycle. i know it will be 500mgs Enan, 500mgs Eq a week, and fina for the first 6 weeks, or dbal first 4 weeks, and fina last 6 weeks. But im kind of leaning towards fina for the first 6 weeks, and no dbal.

yea thanks alot bro. I'm not too big on dbol anymore, I really dont like how my body reacted to it this time around, despite the increased dosage. Plus that has been two cycles with orals at 4 weeks, and 6weeks, so I want to give my body a break for awhile. I think I will definitely replace the dbol with fina to kickstart. What dosage were you thinking of running? Thanks bro
Brock

this will be my 3rd time with fina. ill prolly run it at 75mgs/day. I love fina i dont think i will ever do a cycle without it. Are you going to make your own? or buy it??

Back