fina questions

WALLY

ok how do u make your fina 150mg/ml do u buy a 4g kit and use 6 or 8g? and for my 4th cycle i wanna run fina so for the 1st time useing fina u think 150mg/eod would be good enuff my current stats are around 185 13% when i start this cycle i should be 185 10% or under
i wanna run
omnadren 250 750mg/week weeks 1-12
fina 150mg/eod weeks 1-12
dbol 35mg/ed weeks 1-4
have nolva just incase have liquidex just incase i start to look like a chipmunk
i really wanna avoid ED pokes i cant stand needles

Last edited:
i need to make about 40cc's of 150mg/ml fina or 100ml/fina im not sure what i should run for my 1st time useing it it would probably be better doing 100mg/eod so if anyone has any info let me know =)

Last edited:
I would strongly suggest that you do not try to make a 140 mg/ml concentration fina. Just go with 50-70 mgs shot ED

i think im gonna make it 100mg/ml cant find very good directions but il try with 4g and a 4g kit maybe useless oil or something anyone know how much oil u get with a 4g kit? i need to make about 40ccs

A 4 g kit is premade to produce. a concentarion of 100mg/ml for a total of 40 ml aka 4g kit.If you want to raise concentration then reduce oil levels by the aproximate amount one would need.

GreasyGreek said:
I would strongly suggest that you do not try to make a 140 mg/ml concentration fina. Just go with 50-70 mgs shot ED

Save your fina, Wally. I have gone 75ED, 110ED, 150ED, 225ED. I as well as several other people on various boards have gone as high as 400ED Fina ONLY and have found that gains didn't seem to increase past 75-150ED. Everyone is different, I agree but I feel through Fina ONLY experimentation that more is not better in this case. The only thing that increases is aggression. Good Luck and this statement is for research purposes only.

Back