fina side effects???

insane strength, seemingly able to lean out while eating somewhat crappy, a nice cocky attitude,

oh the bad ones, possibly, hair loss, acne, extreme agression, loss of sex drive or ability to maintain an erection if used without test, some people experience severe mood swings, i myself have noticed this, but only when going eod, ed im fine

i see..... well what would you guys prefer?????? winstrol or fina ...? i need to choose one with less side effects

winny is very harsh on the body, not to mention it is a 17aa, stick with fina, 37.5mg ed, or 75mg eod, if ur a first timer

iced said:
insane strength, seemingly able to lean out while eating somewhat crappy, a nice cocky attitude,

oh the bad ones, possibly, hair loss, acne, extreme agression, loss of sex drive or ability to maintain an erection if used without test, some people experience severe mood swings, i myself have noticed this, but only when going eod, ed im fine

:laugh4:

I would go with Fina, if you keep the dosage to a low to moderate dosage like 75mgs. EOD, you should be fine as far as harsh side effects. If it is your first cycle with Fina, that's all you really need to do to get good results. The only sides I really experienced was increased irratibility and increased aggression, but it wasn't very bad.

I believe fina to be more effective and less severe than Winstrol (winny). Ive used both and got more from fina and didnt have any problems (at least none that I know of:rolleyes: ). BTW I never had any problems with sex drive, or weiner hardness I guess I responded well to it.

I have never run Winstrol (winny), but loved fina.... didnt really experience any sides untill i came off, and then i got a little acne, but noting bad at all.......

I had no problems with fina dick....

Oh yea, how could I forget the anger. This is one androgen that made me really mad, and it was during the summer time so anytime I was in traffic and hot I had extreme road rage.

I'd run Winstrol (winny) without fina, but I wouldn't run fina without winny... or the other way... sorry Im stoned.. all I know is I got a slight case of gyno running fina alone... but Im one of the few who is prone to that.

It's giving me mood swings and extreme aggression!! So much that, the aggression is welcome by me!! Sex drive is such that- After I BLOW A LOAD, I'm already thinking about the next!!!!!!!!! I'm using 1 1/2 cc fina and 1 1/2 cc prop. EOD.

StoneColdNTO said:
What about cramps with Fina ??

I've read that on a couple different boards.

i get these bad from fina. never had a cramp for like 10 years, but as soon as i went on fina id get massage cramps in the middle of the night like once a week. muscle would be sore for days after that. and thses cramps were sooo painful.

bigpresser said:
Sex drive is such that- After I BLOW A LOAD, I'm already thinking about the next!!!!!!!!! I'm using 1 1/2 cc fina and 1 1/2 cc prop. EOD.

I think that's because of petite bro.
:wackit:

Back