Fina vs. Para

BgMc31

I just got a recent price list from my supplier. He has both Fina and Parabolan. I notice that they are two different types of Tren, but fina is only active in the body for 2 days and Parabolan stays active for 14days. Which is better?

tren is tren. the main difference is how often you inject. The other factor is price. its best to just go with tren ace.... tren enanthate is probably the best way to go if you want a longer ester with tren. para is just too pricey.

fina is probally tren a which is has a active life of something like 60 hrs and parabolin has a active life of 5 days

Last edited:
jarbulldog said:
fina is probally tren a which is has a active life of something like 60 hrs and parabolin has a active life of 5 days

I'm heard fina's life if 48hrs and Para's is 14 days. True?

Yes, Tren Acetate (what you refer to as fina) has an active life of 2-3 days. Parabolan, or Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, has an active life of around 14 days as you said.

Tren acetate is better for first time, just because its fast acting, so you can see how you do..if you tolerate tren then great, if not you can drop it and its outa your system fast. With para, or tren e it will be in you longer. Also tren e sneaks up on me..then wam.

Back