Final day of Sale!!!! 3Js Nutrition Network

3J

Super Moderator

The Black Friday Sale Deal is Here!!! Major changes to 3Js to come as well!

Guys, after long deliberation I have decided to make some major changes with 3Js Nutrition Network. As of Dec 1 3Js will no longer be selling separate packages with separate diet philosophies. Instead you will outright buy coaching time and the diet we use will be the one that is best for your given goals. This will also allow for changes in the philosophy of dieting without surcharges. Many of you have taken advantage of the long term coaching specials i have ran with unlimited coaching. From here on out all my packages will be unlimited coaching.

With that being said, lets get down to the good stuff!!!

The Black Friday Sale for 3Js Nutrition Network is as follows, please keep in mind that you will never see prices this low from 3Js Nutrition Network again!!!

SALE BEINGS MONDAY NOVEMBER 23RD AND ENDS DECEMBER 1ST!!!

All packages are unlimited coaching with any diet philosophy I offer

2 months 175 dollars (usually 250)

3 months 225 dollars (usually 350)

6 months 300 dollars (usually 600)

12 months 400 dollars (usually 1000)

Contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to sign up (must sign up with me through email)!!

Website for more info click link: 3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Now for the new pricing plan after the black friday sale....

I am doing away with the 5 week and 2 month packages for 3Js Nutrition Network. I decided to make this change because anything less than 3 months is usually not enough to see real change in a clients physique.

3Js Nutrition Network New Pricing Plan Starting December 1st

3 months 300

4 months 400

6 months 500

12 months 750

As always, payment plan options are available

Thanks so much

3J
Ologys Head Sports Nutritionist

Back