finally have my full d-bol and Sustanon (sust) course sourted advice needed

danny25

finally have my full d-bol and sust course sourted advice needed

hi all
ive finally gt my cycle sourted and need a lil advice. ive managed to get 4 weeks of dbol - 30 mg a day, 5 weeks of Sustanon (sust) which i might upgrade to 8 - 500 ml a week. post cycle therapy (pct) - 60 tabs of 10 mg nolva. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - 3 amps: 1500 i.u. of pregnyl. now what i need advice on is exactly what order and measurements i should be taking this in etc.

thanks

yh i agree m8, this is my 1st cycle. i am gonna go and pic a few more weeks up this week but wanna get started tommorrow so can you pls advise me exactly what i need to do.

thanks m8

Is it best to do 500 ml of Sustanon (sust) a week or shall I do 250 which will then make it all together a 12 week cycle?

Ok I've heard a lot of people give the same advice so I'll do that. I'm gonna do 30 mg a day of Dianobol for 1st weeks to kick start. Then I'll do a further 2 weeks alongside 2 x 250 ml of Sustanon (sust) (Monday and thursday) then the following just Sustanon (sust) 500 ml a week. What would you advice be on using the hcg (pregnyl) I've heard use it during cycle 250 I.u. Night before jabbing up. Also I have 60 x 10 mg nolva for pct, what's the best way to hit that?

Thanks for the help lads it's appreciated :)

Ideally oyu want to run 500ius of hcg a week (split into two pins) for the duration of the cycle, but you dont have enough to do that. You have enough for 375 a week for 12 weeks, so it would probably be better to wait till week three and then start it so you can run 500iu's a week.

Anyway, here's your cycle, dont mess around with raising and lowering dosages too much.

Week 1-12 Sus 500mg a week (split into two pins, althought ideally you should pin it eod)
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed (split up the dosage as evenly as you can)

Week 3/4-12 Hcg 500iu's a week (split into two pins, using slin pins and injecting subQ)

Three weeks after last pin of sus, start PCT.

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Ahhhh thanks m8. Errrrmmm I just noticed I only have enough to do nolva : 40 for 3 days then 20/20/20/20 that should be ok right? Also what if I get symptoms of gyno some time during the cycle, what actions would I take. As you may know the pregnyl comes as a part liquid part powder form, what would be the best way to use 500 I.u. A week, there is 1500 I.u. Per vile. Sorry for all the questions, I just wanna make sure I have every angle covered.

Thanks dan

Ahhhh thanks m8. Errrrmmm I just noticed I only have enough to do nolva : 40 for 3 days then 20/20/20/20 that should be ok right? Also what if I get symptoms of gyno some time during the cycle, what actions would I take. As you may know the pregnyl comes as a part liquid part powder form, what would be the best way to use 500 I.u. A week, there is 1500 I.u. Per vile. Sorry for all the questions, I just wanna make sure I have every angle covered.

Thanks dan
You need to reconstitute your entire vial of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), then put it into a vial with a rubber stopper. If you have pregnyl, then you should have an ampule of powder and an ampule of sterile water for reconstituting, right? You need a clean sterile vial with rubber stopper to put the reconstituted HCG in. Don't forget to put a vent in the vial when filling so it doesn't pressurize. Just use the needle only off of another pin.
Does that make sense?

I think I get ya, so basically it's ok to mix the powder and water together and then store it. I dnt have a vial with rubber seal but I'm sure I'll find something to use. Does it need to be stored in fridge once mixed? I was originally told to use the pregnyl 2 weeks after my last jab as it can mellow out the effects of the roids but he didn't tell me to do a post cycle therapy (pct) with it.

Back