Finaplix is back!!!!

tomchase12000

I am banned!
Last time I tried finding tren was 6 months ago so forgive me if this is old news. Component-th with Tylan is available online. I was concerned about the Tylan, an antibiotic, but says:

Each CARTRIDGE BELT holds 20 doses of COMPONENT® T-H Implants for feedlot heifers. Each dose of 11 pellets consists of 10 pellets containing a total of 200 mg of trenbolone acetate plus 1 pellet containing 29 mg tylosin tartrate as a local antibacterial.

So, it looks like you toss out that extra pill and it's just like the old days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have it yet, but it's intended as a cattle implant. The entire row of 10 pellets is a single dose for the cow. This has an 11th pellet, which looks different, to be injected with the rest of the row. All you gotta do is toss that 11th pellet, it's not blended into each pellet in the entire pack.

(FOR THOSE SEEKING TREN OR CONVERTED FINPLIX TABS BY A LAB OR MAKING YOUR OWN HOMEMADE)

I've been doing some research on Tren/finaplix myself. I know a few home made recipes that are made with Finaplix-h, th or s. H is for cattle, TH is the same as H but more of it in a dose and S is for horses. From what my research tells me its not that hard to make. Most important thing is keeping your environment, tools, vials and liquid/chemicals safely sterile. (Now the down side) I have also been show that the real Finaplix is nolonger made like it use to be. Its remade now but has an additive female sex hormone know as (estradiol)

(estradiol) E2 as it has two hydroxyl groups in its molecular structure, Estradiol is about 10 times as potent as estrone and about 80 times as potent as estriol in its estrogenic effect, Estradiol is also present in males, being produced as an active metabolic product of testosterone. The serum levels of estradiol in males (14 - 55 pg/mL) are roughly comparable to those of postmenopausal women (< 35 pg/mL). Testosterone is converted by aromatization to estradiol. In particular, fat cells are active precursors to estradiol, SO MAKERS BEWARE OF WHATS IN YOUR FINAPLIX!!

ALSO SHOULD NOT BE USE ALONE.. TEST PROP OR CYL MUST BE USED with A 4 WEEK PCT... OR YOU WILL HAVE NO NATURAL (TEST) IN YOUR BODY AFTER USING AND IT WILL NOT COME BACK!! not to mention your other side effects!

(Beginners) 21-50 years of age
100mg of (Trenbolone acetate) 100mg of (Test prop) every other day for 8-10 weeks, then end cycles, 3-4 weeks off everything(there is a serious reason for off cycle) , then 4 weeks of PCT (post cycle therapy) Nolvadex or Clom 40mg everday for 2 weeks then 20mg everyday for 2 more weeks, wait 15-17 weeks for next cycle.

DO NOT OVER DOSE WITH TREN!! THE MOST POTENT SHIT MADE!! USED RIGHT, BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER IF YOU LET IT AND DON'T BECOME A DAMN ABUSIVE, OVERBEARING FOOL.. GOOD LUCK!!

Always blew my mind how it's legal to put your cows/horses/pets on AAS, but humans can't because of the poor children. Have to give you guys credit that homebrew, I'm scared to shit that I'd give myself an abscess.

Always blew my mind how it's legal to put your cows/horses/pets on AAS, but humans can't because of the poor children. Have to give you guys credit that homebrew, I'm scared to shit that I'd give myself an abscess.

You never know how sterile UGLs are. I know the exact dosage and I'm extremely sterile when I make my product. So I know it's strong and clean.

A lot of home brewers have chemistry backgrounds or even higher level experience. I loved Home brewing tren from Finaplex back 8-9 years ago. Very rewarding when you get to the crystallization step and it all comes out of solution....pure as pure can be. Filtering it is cake, and I then just kept it in sterile 50 ml polyproplyene tubes. Was about 5x cheaper than anything you could buy from a UGL (back then) and it was strong!

You never know how sterile UGLs are. I know the exact dosage and I'm extremely sterile when I make my product. So I know it's strong and clean.

A lot of home brewers have chemistry backgrounds or even higher level experience. I loved Home brewing tren from Finaplex back 8-9 years ago. Very rewarding when you get to the crystallization step and it all comes out of solution....pure as pure can be. Filtering it is cake, and I then just kept it in sterile 50 ml polyproplyene tubes. Was about 5x cheaper than anything you could buy from a UGL (back then) and it was strong!
Oh I totally meant no disrespect. I'm fully aware that you always take a risk with a UGL since you have no idea what the conditions are like during the manufacture/bottling/storage of the compounds. With my two measly years of college chemistry and lack of any sort of sterile conditions I'd be terrified that I'd brew up some dirty test. Having kids means EVERYTHING is filthy. >.> Trust me, knowing that it costs up to 10x less to make my own hurts!

Like I said, I give you guys props if anything. Maybe some day I'll have the space and balls to do it myself.

The only hard part is coming by the real T-powders and Pellets for the Tren. NOT easy to come by either! I'm currently researching secure places to get my power and pellets. My have to make some over seas friends.. USA is fuck on this!

US is stupid on this shit.. Can't wait until they except that this shit isn't going anywhere, is seriously needed for the human race and way safer then 90 percent of all these new legal perscription drugs being advertise on our TV's everyday. Goverment can't figure out a way to make more money off it (YET)So they're trying to scare uneducated people on the steroids out of wanting it.. Once they do finally make that money off it and reduce its HARSH laws on using it, it's going to be a LOT easier to come by.

One more thing! Look online at the top 100 most dangerous drugs people are in the hospital for.. Steroids are like dead last or not even listed. Even (Tylenols) side effects submit 3 times more people into hospitals then steroids.

Once the blue pellet was pushed through the cartridge; I noticed some blue residue in the cartridge. I'm wondering if it could enter the solution. Has anyone done this particular conversion? I'm apprehensive with the slight amounts of tylosin in the solution? I can't find any info regarding the effects of tylosin tartrate in humans.

Oh I totally meant no disrespect. I'm fully aware that you always take a risk with a UGL since you have no idea what the conditions are like during the manufacture/bottling/storage of the compounds. With my two measly years of college chemistry and lack of any sort of sterile conditions I'd be terrified that I'd brew up some dirty test. Having kids means EVERYTHING is filthy. >.> Trust me, knowing that it costs up to 10x less to make my own hurts!

Like I said, I give you guys props if anything. Maybe some day I'll have the space and balls to do it myself.

Yeah no disrespect taken . Home brew definately has saved me some cash on tren but I still use UGLs for all my other needs.

Once the blue pellet was pushed through the cartridge; I noticed some blue residue in the cartridge. I'm wondering if it could enter the solution. Has anyone done this particular conversion? I'm apprehensive with the slight amounts of tylosin in the solution? I can't find any info regarding the effects of tylosin tartrate in humans.

I'm Sure a little residue is fine. Just don't go crushing up a bunch of blue pills. I haven't seen any studies yet on the effects of tylosin. But I'm not growing a third nipple yet.

There was a UGL about 10 or so years ago, before gear grinder. I spoke to them on the phone. They told me that they were very safe in being sterile. They used a glove box. I had some of their gear for a long time. I got it out after a few years of being off and found mold had grown inside the vial. They thought they had taken steps to be clean but they weren't. You pay your money and take your chances.

Back