Finasteride and TRT people what do you say?

BakedGoods

I started losing my hair about 2 years ago. I'm 42 now. Got a spot on my crown I hate. I didn't really care but now I'm wanting to grow my hair.

Those that run TRT and Finasteride, how do you feel? Any problems? Any changes to your TRT protocol?

How long before you saw your hair growth and strengthen?

Trt within reason and finasteride is fine to take. Just dont get into any cycles and youll manage. The classic hairloss prevention is p
Finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo

I started losing my hair about 2 years ago. I'm 42 now. Got a spot on my crown I hate. I didn't really care but now I'm wanting to grow my hair.

Those that run TRT and Finasteride, how do you feel? Any problems? Any changes to your TRT protocol?

have you tried shaving it off? might all grow back again.

My hair is always something I worry about since being put on trt. finasteride Isn***8217;t really an option as you will need to donate blood often and you aren***8217;t allowed to donate while taking finasteride. I just use a biotin shampoo, take saw palmetto and use Costco brand .

shave it all off and see if it grows back, many have done this and it grows back.

Back