First 2 months no gear PICS - Don't see much difference.

JewJistu012

Well here after 2 months of lifting weights these are my before and current pics. Don't see too much difference - but was doing like maintenance of 2500 calories and for the past 2 months 3500 calories a day, haven't gained any weight so I guess 3000-3500 in my maintenance calories. guess these next few months I will bump it up because I don't see any gains.

So what's recommended - really debating it because the itch is getting worse to start my first cycle...

Wondering would a peptides/SARMS cycle be good or just go with a Test E cycle for the first run?

Just not sure if I'm ready yet. . . AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you trying to bulk or what it could be your routine bro if yer interested I could give you a four week mass and strength circuit to see if you respond to that and if you like it I could give you the whole 16 weeks worked great for me but everyone's different , but like with anything thing associated with training gotta eat proper sleep and rest properly .g/l bro

So what's recommended - really debating it because the itch is getting worse to start my first cycle...

Wondering would a peptides/SARMS cycle be good or just go with a Test E cycle for the first run?

Just not sure if I'm ready yet. . . AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How long have you been training? You should wait till you hit your max potential. BTW start with peptides then sarms then sauce. Right now OTC supplements you will feel.

Back