First Blast - Need help with on cycle (test only) labs

AverageMan

I've head through - http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Pre- cycle labs have been done in the form of my TRT appt. The trouble is my doc will only do the basic stuff - total T, E2 and that's about it. He forgot to get RBC on the last labs, but I just donated blood last week so not too worried about it.

Would like to get more comprehensive labs done in addition to the hormone panel - Kidney, Liver, RBC, Cholesterol. What is the best way to get this done? There are so many labs it makes my head spin. I know a lot of folks here get the aforementioned tested on a regular basis, so they must know what labs / panels to recommend. If you have a secret decoder ring for LabsMD, please share!

As indicated in that Sticky, either get the Hormone Panel for Females or Hormone Panel for Males depending on how much money you are willing to spend. Either one from Privatemdlabs would be fine for pre-cycle blood work.

As indicated in that Sticky, either get the Hormone Panel for Females or Hormone Panel for Males depending on how much money you are willing to spend. Either one from Privatemdlabs would be fine for pre-cycle blood work.

Thanks - does the hormone panel also include Kidney's, Liver, etc?

Back