First Cycle Advice

BulletPete

Hello

Plan to run a cycle a month from now and require a critique.

Stats -
Weight: 81.5kg or 180lb @ 14% BF (currently cutting)
Height: 5'10"
Year training: 2
Diet will consist of 3500-3700 calories

I plan to run a cycle of Sus 350 for 10-12 weeks @ 400-500mg. Leaning towards 500mg twice a week (Mon/Thurs) for 10 weeks.

Week 1-10 Sus 500mg TAW (Mon/Thurs)
Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
[PCT will start ~18-21 days after last injection]
Week 13 Clomid 100mg ED, Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 14, 15 & 16 Clomid 50mg ED, Nolvadex 20mg ED

Maybe I should do a 12 week? indecisive.

Feedback appreciated.
Thanks

Hey welcome to ology you have come to the right place! I strongly suggest you run testosterone enathate or cypinate at 500mg/week it is a less complicated compound and a far better choice for your first cycle most will agree. 12 weeks is a good length pct starting two weeks after last shot. Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50 the aromasin is tricky some say run it straight through better safe then sorry! I know guys that don't need any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) others need a steady flow. I'd say play with it a bit learn how your body reacts to the test. Have it on hand run the test without it and wait if after a few weeks you start to aromatise (water retention, ichy sensitive nipples) take 12.5mg Ed if the side effects don't subside after a few days/week up the dose. if they do go away go down to 6.25 Ed try and fine tune it. everyone is different no one can tell you exactually what to do! Also look into hcg I love it wouldn't run a cycle without it some don't agree read up on it make an educated decision! Keep in mind your diet and training regimen are far more important then what gear you run! Read up there is a shit Load of info on this site!!
Good luck my friend!!

I think you need another solid year of training and eating right...in those 2 years how much have you improved your physique? That will give you an idea how well your training/nutrition is...if its not dialed in (hard to do with only 2years training) then the gains from gear will not be permanent or worth the risk IMO

x2

I think you need another solid year of training and eating right...in those 2 years how much have you improved your physique? That will give you an idea how well your training/nutrition is...if its not dialed in (hard to do with only 2years training) then the gains from gear will not be permanent or worth the risk IMO

I don't wanna sound like every kid that posts on here but I believe I've put in a solid 1.5 years of training. I'll prob reconsider and wait another year as 0.5 of those years was fkarounditis.

Thanks fellas :)

Back