First Cycle After 2 Whole Years

Revelation Genetics

Limitless Potential - Pro
Hey Fellas,

The name is Rev and I've posted many of cycles here before but not so much in the situation I am in right now. I met a beautiful young woman and fell in love which in the past for me is hell for my gains as I quit everything to focus on whomever it was at the time. I usually go full throttle at whatever I do and am focused on at that particular time and so, I fell in love got engaged and had a baby in this past two years. Lifted pretty consistently for the first few months of meeting this woman and the rest is history until now. I've got a beautiful woman and now a beautiful baby girl so I figure I will never be able to put the weights down now having a daughter, as any little boys that come a knocking on my door may just have to be dealt with! Lol. Naw i'm just kidding, but for real! No seriously though. I also want to continue my goal of going pro and gaining that respect within myself, and it's something I always have hoped for and, if anyone has the genetics to do so it surely is me. Not being cocky just realizing my true potential.

So I am going to lay out a cycle I have planned that probably won't take place for a short while, maybe a few weeks or a few months but no more! Depending on whether or not I feel it is a good solid cycle for me at this time, currently lifting yes, but I've been out of the game for so long that my old resources for my special "Cell Tech" I once ordered from Naps doesn't seem to be so reliable now as it once was 3-5 years ago. The service then was slow at best, the gear I though to be great quality because I always had better than great results! However, it seems now that the old site their competitor put up which was the .org or .com website that was identical to the legitimate site has become the "Legit Site" I see now when I type in the URL. The reason for this I do not know and because of which I don't know if I trust it but, there are places all over I could find it just may take a while of digging back in there and making a place for myself and someone I can trust again. Either way, here is my CYCLE as follows...

It is as follow, and guidance is welcomed!

:Cycle:

|-----Product Name/Compound-----||-----------Weeks-----------||------------------Dosage-------------------|
|__Testosterone-Propionate_____||________1-2___________||_____________750mg___________|
|___Testosterone-Propionate_____||________3-12_________||_________750mg<-->1250mg/ed__|
|______Dianabol/Winstrol_______||________4-10_________||___________50-75mg/ed_________|
|__IGF-1 DES___(RUI-BRAND)___||__9-12 (+2 into my PCT)_||_20mcg each muscle 40mcgtotal/ED_|
|__________HCG_____________||________1-12__________||___________250iu/EOD__________|

::pCT::
|--Product--|--Weeks--|----Dosage----|
|_Clomid__|___1\4___|__100mg/ed_|
|Nolvadex_|___1/4___|__40mg/ed__|
|_Clomid__|___2\4___|__75mg/ed__|
|Nolvadex_|___2/4___|__40mg/ed__|
|_Clomid__|___3\4___|__75mg/ed__|
|Nolvadex_|___3/4___|__20mg/ed__|
|_Clomid__|___4\4___|__50mg/ed__|
|Nolvadex_|___4/4___|__20mg/ed__|

-It is a very basic cycle, yes, this I know although I can't say the dosage is very basic although I do have experience with these compounds, other than the IGF-1 DES and I sure cannot wait to try that!

-If anyone has any recommendations on the IGF dosing correct me if need be, and I really would like to hear about peoples experiences with this compound and tell me whether good or bad experience with it.

-If Good, Why?
-If Bad, Why?

As I said, with this IGF-1 DES this will be my first experience I have with this and I truly am hoping I get amazing results. I have read when researching that you won't gain a ton of water weight as one does with testosterone or steroids but rather, steady 1-2lbs a week while taking the IGF as it creates new cells which allows for more growth and, it assist in lean body mass.

-Does the cycle look good? If not, why and if so, why!

Thanks guys! Criticism is welcomed but if you're going to criticize just remember, Shut Your Mouth when You're Talking to Me! ;) Hope to see the responses rolling in soon!

-Rev!

Last edited:
That is probably per week dosage......

Rev, post up your stats and cycle history.

I dont think you need the igf. And you dont need to be using winny and dbol. Drop the winny. Why Prop?? Why not Cyp?

IMO, unless you are running HGH, over 700mg a week of test is unnecessary. how about 525 test prop a week, and 525 of NPP a week (short acting deca). along with 0.5mg of caber e3d. dbol just bloats you for no reason which means you'll probably lose most, if not all, of your gains when you come off.

i say 525 of each a week because, assuming both of your products are 100mg/ml, it'll be easy to just fill up 1.5cc of each.

That is probably per week dosage......

Rev, post up your stats and cycle history.

I dont think you need the igf. And you dont need to be using winny and dbol. Drop the winny. Why Prop?? Why not Cyp?

With the slash in between the dianabol and winstrol I meant one or the other, I guess I wasn't very specific when it came to that area of my cycle, and as for the prop... I love Prop! I have experimented with other cycles with test enanthate and the cyp and it is just not for me. Too impatient and the results were not as dramatic for me as the prop was. Some may say it is just mental but for me and I guess my body chemistry the prop works very well.

My Stats and My Cycle History::

3 or 4 cycles of test, 2 of which prop, test e and cyp. Prop 750 weeks 1-4 and 4-8 1050mg/wk and Enanthate 750 1-12 weeks.

My stats are as follows,

Chest 50
Bi's & Tri's 18.5
Quads 28.250
Calves 18 even

211LBS, Pretty lean and always have been. More so on cycle though.
Bench, I have not maxed in a while, nor Squat.

It sounds like you're saying that while on test and dbol, all or most gains made from test and dbol will be lost due to the dbol. I don't get real bad bloat from dbol, never really have. Unless I am running HGH? That is kind of why I am or wanting to run the IGF-1 DES. Now I'm not too sure who you are or how much experience you have and, I can't say I disagree much with what you've said, about GH but that is just too expensive for your average guy unless he's gone pro and that is just not an option for me.

I do have to say though in response that, when running 500mg/wk test prop once before, my last cycle, I noticed a HUGE difference between size, strength and gains made when I bumped to 750 and then weeks later, 1050mg/wk. It wasn't bloat from the prop just upping the dosage, some may think so but I didn't gain a traumatic amount of weight when bumping up then, some yes but within a few lbs after a week or so. I guess out body chemistry just acts differently between you and I and I kind of am looking for more replies from seasoned veterans as with only a few post and you having made a user name this month of October and of this year I'm not sure of how accurate you may or may not be. You may be a seasoned vet and I apologize if you are and you think I am putting you out but I just know there are a lot of good guys here and I don't know if I would be foolish to take advise from someone I've never heard of, read posts from and that is new to the ology. I just don't know so I hope for more weigh in from others!

Thank you for your reply though, please, get back to me however when you get this. I'd like to know your opinion on what I said in this post as far as your reasoning for the HGH and other small things.

IMO, unless you are running HGH, over 700mg a week of test is unnecessary.

Disagree with this... I recently finished a cycle with 1 gram of Test per week, low dose Deca and mid dose Mast...
The results with Test at this dose were massively better than at doses of 500/600/700 that I've ran on previous cycles. Huge difference!

IMO, unless you are running HGH, over 700mg a week of test is unnecessary. how about 525 test prop a week, and 525 of NPP a week (short acting deca). along with 0.5mg of caber e3d. dbol just bloats you for no reason which means you'll probably lose most, if not all, of your gains when you come off.

i say 525 of each a week because, assuming both of your products are 100mg/ml, it'll be easy to just fill up 1.5cc of each.

Disagree completely. Matters on the person's stats. If they can still gain on 500mg to 1g of test a week, then go for it. No need t run GH which is an expensive compound compared to test....

As for the dbol, it only bloats if you don't up your AI dosage

for dbol @ 50mg ED, I'd up my adex dosage from 0.25mg EoD to 0.5. As soon as I stop, the next day I'd stop it back to 0.25. You keep the gains you make that aren't water...by eating enough food to keep them.

Rev, with your usage of those doses in the past and its something you are comfortable with the you should be good to go. I think the classic test dbol cycle has you taking the dbol starting the first week tho.

Disagree with this... I recently finished a cycle with 1 gram of Test per week, low dose Deca and mid dose Mast...
The results with Test at this dose were massively better than at doses of 500/600/700 that I've ran on previous cycles. Huge difference!

Yup same here with me I noticed extreme differences when I bumped as well. You're reaction to that statement made me feel a little better with what I had planned here!

Curious... why?

I loved it... dry, grainy, and vascular as hell. I didn't have much if any joint pain either.

same, if you don't get the joint pain then it's a cheaper version of var with less strength increase and less back pumps.
Works for me pre-contest!

Rev, with your usage of those doses in the past and its something you are comfortable with the you should be good to go. I think the classic test dbol cycle has you taking the dbol starting the first week tho.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I am going to use the cycle posted and see what I can make of it!

i kinda cring every i see winny stated.. is that weird?? lol

Nah not weird, I cringe when I hear someone talk about using it because that shit is harsh lol. On some people, others take it just fine, couldn't be any better. Me, its painful! I don't even know if it's worth the risk so, I am probably going the other route. I would like to bulk anyway, winter coming up, no one really to impress until sometime next year 2016. I may as well throw on a few extra lbs. Would love to have you set me up with a doable diet plan, or bulking plan rather. Diet is EVERYTHING. At least a big part of it. Do you do workout routines also, or? I have a routine I specifically use for pectorals (The 400 Routine) but, I'd be willing to try other exercises and set's/ rep's for other muscle groups. Get back with me if you can!

By the way, years ago my first go around with gear I went from 189lbs to 231lbs in 6 weeks with prop and dbol, very basic cycle, 750mg test/wk. My diet kinda sucked but, I stayed SO lean especially on the test. I retained all of my gains except for 8 or 10 lbs. I bet it would be so much better, better results, better everything with my diet in check. Lift 6 days a week, hitting each muscle group twice a week. High Intensity.

same, if you don't get the joint pain then it's a cheaper version of var with less strength increase and less back pumps.
Works for me pre-contest!

Agreed. I figured winny was a little more powerful yielding better results as far as strength gains when it came to winny and var. Never used var.

Last edited:
the only time im ok with winny is the last 2 weeks before a client steps on stage..

for all other purposes.. i think its crap

Im in agreement the doses are too high your not an elefant. Your just wasting gear and experencing extra stress on the body. Point blamk you body cant use it all.

What are your goals? Why? If your lean. You listed doses of. 300 pound heavy weight ready to step on stage at thw Olympia. At your weight what it the purpose ? What is the point whats the end result..... To look good?

Last edited:
Back